Night sweats without taking Prami

L

luc

Current cycle: 600 test C and 800mg Tren E. Currently 6 weeks in
I have done Tren before so i know what to expect, at the most i get is insomnia and night sweats.
What's new for me is that i didn't have any caber on hand this time, so i picked up some Prami.
I have been dosing it at .5mg at night, it makes me sleepy of course and sluggish sometimes.

So one night i forgot my prami dosage and guess what happened that night?> I had night sweats, which i never had before on this cycle.
So i thought it was a fluke, so that night i took my prami and bam NO night sweats.
I wait another week and purposely missed the prami dosage and guess what, I got night sweats..

Anyone got any reasoning for this ??

I.am.stumped.on this.one.bro. I was going to.say its.the 800mg of
Tren. My favorite. Maybe the bros will chime.in.mane! :-[

Maybe its due to the shorter half life of prami vs caber. Caber has a longer half life so being late on dosing you won't see as much an effect vs prami. That's just my opinion tho.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.