Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Past few years I have come to believe I get no noticeable esteroidal sides while on blast or cruise. So I haven't been on any anti's for quite a while.

Anyone else like this?

Or should I be on a small dose anyway, to keep E levels more in the normal range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it depends on the individual, my trainer blasts a ton of Gear and gets no sides to speak of other than some water retention.....I need an AI and run about 40mg of Nolva per week. As far as gyno....I really think it depends on how much glandular tissue you have. I'm not one of the lucky ones

i always run an AI... noticed i don't really have gyno or itchy nipples... but sex drive and libido are better when my estro is in check... and water retention can shoot blood pressure up

i always use it but notice the leaner i am the easier it is to crush it, i can use 700 test with almost no ai, 25mg of aromasin can crush me for a week

krustus said:
i always run an AI... noticed i don't really have gyno or itchy nipples... but sex drive and libido are better when my estro is in check... and water retention can shoot blood pressure up
krustus

Krustus sounds like me, which AI and dose?

I agree with everyone though and it is just like everything else, it is so dependent upon the individual. Some guys smell test and there gyno flares up and some guys (myself included) get no sides from 300-400mgs of test with no AI. I say 400mgs because I will not chance anything over that it just seems like too much of a gamble. Its all about finding what we can and cannot tolerate and throw some common sense in there every now and then.

LittleTom said:
didn't you start this thread by saying you get no sides,,, ;D
LittleTom

True, and I don't get the libido sides. I don't really notice anything. Maybe the water gain but I expect that with certain compounds like Deca.

Isn't there some talk though of, it's best to keep your estrogen with normal range anyway? Or should I not bother since I really don't notice any sides?

dowork said:
True, and I don't get the libido sides. I don't really notice anything. Maybe the water gain but I expect that with certain compounds like Deca.

Isn't there some talk though of, it's best to keep your estrogen with normal range anyway? Or should I not bother since I really don't notice any sides?

dowork
I was just giving you shit man..

There is a little debate about anabolics working better in an environment with a bit higher estrogen. However, like krustus stated this can also have some consequences, high bp, sexual sides, heart disease.. I think the only real solid advice I could give would be to get bloods done. Even though we dont "feel" any sides that does not mean our bodies are not going through them...

Again not everyone gets bloods but that is the best and most responsible advice I can give.

Krustus sounds like me, which AI and dose?

depends on dose of test.... i have lately only run trt levels of test so i didn't need much to keep libido high. i would do a very small dose of liquid exemestane once or twice a week...

like misterb said .... seems as i've gotten a bit leaner once a week ... is enough

I'll revisit this after I get bloods in a few weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.