No glove no love!

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im looking for some good lifting gloves, I just shrugged 405 for reps! 🙂 I used all the tips you guys gave me on my other thread (Trapz to grow) but now I need better gloves! Whats are you guys using!?

Never been big on gloves I use straps when I shrug with straight bar. That way I can focus on shrugging and not my grip. Look up prowriststraps.com they got it all.

Don't use gloves... do use straps... but sometimes gotta file down callouses so they don't rip on heavy weight....

I've seen a lot of people use straps incorrectly at the gym over the years. I'm sure most of you guys have too. If used properly, you don't really even need to grip the bar so to speak. The straps will hold the weight of the bar to your hands.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I gotta use hooks cause of my gimp hand...
But congratz!

The only purpose of the glove is to protect your palm from callouses. Straps are the definitely the way to go!

I use versa grips pro.. No hassle quick grip. Def worth the money imo

I think Harbinger Gloves are the best. Get the padded ones with straps. They are like
50 to 60 bucks. They last about a year. Great investment. I use them myself. ;D

Harbinger makes a bunch with/without straps and padds. Dont spend to much cus for me they all hold up bout the same length of time. Even the cheaper ones, they get the job done well.

I got a pair with straps, great! Now I can concentrate on the movement without been scare of my hands dropping the weight!

thanks guys!

I use straps and good wrist wraps. Start your wrist wrap right where the lifting strap ends on your wrist, make sense? helps me move serious weight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.