No Pain No Gain

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Man ive gained alot of respect for powerlifters im just starting and the process can be absolutely brutal. These few months of learning have been painful and made me so much stronger mentally and physically. My first full power meet is in june cant wait!
[Photo_2016-04-20_06-33-11_PM.png expired]
[IMG_20160418_233650.jpg expired]

Attachments

• IMG_20160418_140518.webp
    IMG_20160418_140518.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 67
God dayum!! That's tape on your legs? I know nothing about power lifting but I assume it's to help tears? Why the bruises on the back of lower hams like that?

Chiropractor taped me up but it didnt help my girlfriend has been working on me ice heat therapy and fifferent ointments i feel alot better already. I went through hell today with trainer on deadlifts i thought i was injured could barely walk but it was just pumps and muscle spasms i assume but i been getting stronger

Kill it man!

Fucken loved it 455 + 85lbs of band tension for a triple and got my first gusher! I feel so alive
[PicsArt_04-28-09.34.36-1.jpg expired]

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-28-09.49.55.webp
    PicsArt_04-28-09.49.55.webp
    202.9 KB · Views: 34
damn man killing it

grim said:
damn man killing it
grimAs i was fighting the 3rd rep my trainer was yelling dont stop he was so happy to se me bleed lol i guess nose bleeds are a good thing he said it was squirting like a fountain

Before you know it we might be competing on the same platform. Keep us posted, my next meet will be in September most likely headed out of state for this one...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.