Nogales mexico

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So anyone ever been out to the mexico Arizona area like the border towns and so if recently? Is it really that bad across the border i mean i was reading up on people going to nogales Arizona and walking across into nogales mexico to the pharmacies over there. Lots of older people who may have high dollar prescriptions they cant afford along with younger people getting things from the pharmacies because of the different laws and stuff. My understanding is if you have a american prescription from here you can go there and get a 6 month supply and legally come back across into the states with no trouble. If im not mistaken when you go in the pharmacies and ask for medicine the pharmacist acts as doctor and pharmacist and you just ask for the meds he writes the scripts and fills it for you. Ive heard of rip off placebos and knock offs. The article said to watch where all the old people go to get there meds and most times thats the best route to not getting ripped off. Just wondering if anyone knows about this?

Last edited:
Only border town I’ve been to is Tijuana, and it’s pretty sketchy haha. I’ve only heard bad things about border towns. It’s weird though, I go to Cabo at least once a year and I feel safer walking through the barrio in Cabo at night than I do here in Alaska. I guess the cartels haven’t made it down to Cabo, but I love the pharmacies there haha. It’s nice not having to go without using test on my trips. I’ll just go and buy some amps of test depot or sust and I’m good to go.

Gotta be wary of counterfeits though. I’ve heard that happens all the time down there.

Algodones near Yuma Arizona is good. My parents walk over a lot there and bring back z packs, antibiotics, 800mg ibuprofen, and a lot of older people from Canada go get their meds there.

I seen on the news where the cartel killed a police officer in mexico cut his head off put it in a box and dropped it off at the police station. Left it setting outside in front of the building. And i thought i knew some bad asses over here....shit thats straight gangster. Not rap music kids listen too not selling a lil dope and doing whatever because your neighbor's are scared to tell on you thats fr fr killed a cop decapitate him and drop him off at police headquarters like aint shit to it. Dont have to like it or aggree with it but you gotta respect it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.