nolva on cycle?

back4more

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This may be a stupid question but I have no experience with nolva cause never needed it. But I have got soreness itchy nips and small lump developed on left nip and was wondering if nolvadex can be taken For gyno symptoms while on cycle. Taking adex now and its not touching it. Ive had it happen b4 and adex always clears it up but for some reason it's not this time.

This is my first time using nolva for something besides pct. I tried adex aromasin wich usually would work and nothing nolva took the slight soreness away in 2 days. Im not positive how it works but I think its temporary blocks estrogen from attaching it self to the nipple gland. Depends how long youve had your lump but I got a tiny lump over a year ago caught it right away and with letro for 3 weeks I got rid of it. Thats all I know about nolva b u t I can say it works and provided relief.

Oh and not sure if it was you but my chat is not working so I dont open it because my phone locks up.

I use a low dose of nolva when I am on a lot of test (over 750 a week) and doing TNE regularly. I capped Nolva from AS2 at 10mgs per cap and take 1 per day along with my aromasin while on. Rock and Overburdend can weigh in on this a little more, but that's where I got the idea from to begin with. I am ultra Estro sensitive to begin with and this keeps nips, bloat and sweating in check.

I had read an article that you need to take nolva while taking certain orals because they cause hormones only nolva can combat, I think it was while taking anadrol, I'll have to find the article and post it

shoot Rock or Overburdend (he's the rep for AS2) a message and they can explain it a lot better than I can.

back4more said:
Would love to read it cause dbol and drol are two orals im takin
back4more
If your taking dbol you should be taking 10mg nolva a day, with aroma e3d if gyno sensitive.

Nolva is perfectly fine to take during cycle. I do, I also will take Aromasin during cycle sometimes as well. I don't know what's going on lately, but I've seen a huge increase in the number of guys reporting gyno all of a sudden.
9er is right, Nolva stops the receptor site from using the Estrogen in your blood.
Aromasin stops your body from producing Estrogen. The two of them together are a lethal combination in combating Estrogen related sides. But, be careful, estrogen just happens to play a vital role in the Testosterone uptake and utilization function.

TSizemore said:
Nolva is perfectly fine to take during cycle. I do, I also will take Aromasin during cycle sometimes as well. I don't know what's going on lately, but I've seen a huge increase in the number of guys reporting gyno all of a sudden.
9er is right, Nolva stops the receptor site from using the Estrogen in your blood.
Aromasin stops your body from producing Estrogen. The two of them together are a lethal combination in combating Estrogen related sides. But, be careful, estrogen just happens to play a vital role in the Testosterone uptake and utilization function.
TSizemore
Nailed it ^^

^^^ Bump , what he said !!! And Back I informed u wrong on chat earlier, it was actually 24mgs of aromasin and 40mgs of nolvadex ED !!! My bad bro !!! But listen to TS , he's on point w/ this. Letro as a last resort type shit !!!

Ok I found the article on taking Nolva with Anadrol. Its from Muscular Development Feb. 2013 issue.

Since I have to type this out Im gonna leave some stuff out thats doesn't pertain.

Though Anadrol appreciably estrogenic, it does not actually convert to estrogen in the body like many other steroids. Instead, the structure of anadrol allows it to bind and activate the estrogen receptor, intrinsically. The steroid is a strong androgen. you can also say it is a monderately strong estrogen. An aromatase inhibitor like anastrozole is, likewise, not the best way to counter gyno with anadrol. This would only inhibit the conversion of other hormones in your body to estrogen, such as your natural testosterone. Instead, it is more common and likely appropriate to consider an estrogen receptor antagonist such as Nolvadex. This will compete with anadrol for estrogen receptor sites., diminishing its estrogenic activity. Of course, there are more health issues to consider besides estrogen, such as liver tox. and androgenic side effects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.