nolvadex shrinking pubertal gyno?

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
ive seen some studies online that said nolvadex with shrink gyno? anyone tried it. its been there a long time. if i have to get surgery, then ok, but id be happy just shrinking it because its not real bad to begin with

Only thing that has ever worked for me to reverse gyno is letro. Also a combination of letro and prami for prolactin related gyno.
But then again I'm very gyno prone

aromasin, arimidex will shrink the breast tissue a bit, letro will shrink it the most. Ive tried all, went from having very pointy nips to them receding a lot but their still there.

I had lumps small ones for yrs like 10 probably I used some good letro basically shrunk them to nothing because I thought about surgery and saw a doc. The only reason I didn't primo was because he said I got lucky and in went in so you couldn't tell. I still have a little left but you can't tell and letro really help

Most cases of pre existing gyno ...no. But, Letro is always cheaper then surgery, and if it helps even a little bit (which I suspect it might) then it's wortha try. But, don't expect major alleviation.....generally it just won't happen.

well Ive never taken letro, but I did have lumps under my nipples since puberty, the first juice cycle I did in my 30's using arimidex, they were gone. Its funny this thread came up. I was thinking about it the other day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.