Noob in the house

J

JM750

Well, just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone here. I recognize a few names from other boards. A little about me:
I'm 49 yrs old, 5'-10 195 lbs about 12-14% Been training off and on since I was 16. Never competed, but always wanted to keep a good body.
Got married had some kids, went thru my issues with booze and drugs in my day, but now I'm serious about staying in shape.

Last Nov, I was 212 and about 23% with a big beer gut. I got tired of looking like shit, and got my ass on the treadmill. Changed up my diet
and did the treadmill for 3 months straight and got my act together.
Then I started a cycle of test E some deca and dbol. I have made some great gains. I'm currently running a test/tren cycle with some drol as well.
Hanging on these boards is what keeps my damn ass straight. I train 6 days a week and never miss a day for any excuse.
My diet is very well, I've had some help from some peeps for that. It is a whole lifestyle change. And I'm loving it.

hope to see you all around.
Here is a before (November)
And after (current) of my progress.

JM750

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to EG

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I have to get used to this board. It is a bit different then what I'm used to. Layout and security stuff. I'm gunna ease into it slowly.

You'll love the family friendly atmosphere! Lol.

Great to have you here. I've read a lot Of your stuff on bop.

RockShawn said:

RockShawn
Are you under a diff name there? I dont know a rock shawn from there.

Hanzo said:
JM750 said:
RockShawn said:

RockShawn
Are you under a diff name there? I dont know a rock shawn from there.

Yeah, he's Ron Burgundy.lol
Hanzo you fucker.

Nope rockshawn jdb3 knows me. And mizzou and kountrykok. I haven't posted in a while. Busy here ya know.

Welcome and
Stop by Heisenberg shop
he will fix you up with your needs to get back in shape brother.
at great prices and some many good reviews you going to love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.