Noobz TRT question

A

Anonymous

I have a question on TRT... So I'm thinking about hopping on trt and blast and cruising. However I remember reading all the time that receptors get overloaded, and this is the reason alot of people come off for a while. If this is true, wouldnt you constantly need to bump up your TRT dose, whether you blasted or just stayed at a normal dose? Wouldnt your body get used to the same dose, day in and day out?

Not true. Your receptors actually up regulate (you make more). I can imagine taking time off to let your bp and cholesterol to come down. I realize that you should lower your trt dose if thats the case but I like to run it higher lol

No, that body gets used to it line is a bunch of crap. Been on trt same dose for over 2 yrs, results are same now as they were back then

Body never gets used to a true TRT dose IF (and it's a big if) you are running 100mgs/week or so. These guys that say they are running 200mg TRT or more are really running a really small cycle (as far as the body is concerned). The purpose of TRT is to replace what the body is supposed to naturally produce. The body isn't producing that level anymore, so we go to TRT. TRT is meant to be forever, not cycled. That's why the TRT dose is so small in comparison

been on trt 11 years and what ive learned is keep it low, if you want your hematocrit and hemoglobin to stay safe or any other side effect , i never use more than 200 in a week, never more than 150 in any single shot. happy on 60 mg twice a week

200mg a week is what my dr and many other drs prescribe and keeps me in the top of normal range. I wouldnt say 200mg a week is a cycle? Lol

Anonymous said:
200mg a week is what my dr and many other drs prescribe and keeps me in the top of normal range. I wouldnt say 200mg a week is a cycle? Lol
Anonymous200mg a week is definitely a cycle...and will completely shut down Natty production after time.

Compare that to the 42-60mg a week the body naturally produces.

Anonymous said:
200mg a week is definitely a cycle...and will completely shut down Natty production after time.

Compare that to the 42-60mg a week the body naturally produces.
Anonymous
Take 42-60mg of test a week and go get bloodwork done. Youll have low T guarnteed. You know better then a dr? I think not

i use to take 200 mg a week and my blood was 1450 , not a safe place to stay at , i now use 120 in two doses

Anonymous said:
Take 42-60mg of test a week and go get bloodwork done. Youll have low T guarnteed. You know better then a dr? I think not
AnonymousNo you won't.....unless you consider inside the range to be low. You have to remember....the normal range is measured in Nanograms per deciliter....not Mg. And I never said to take 60mg a week, I said "that's what an average male produces naturally"

200mg a week put me at 1000-1100 total
100mg pUt me at about 500
Now im on 150mg, so i would think 42-60mg would be too low. This is from a endo. dr so i think ill believe the guy with phd on wall. Lol

Anonymous said:
200mg a week put me at 1000-1100 total
100mg pUt me at about 500
Now im on 150mg, so i would think 42-60mg would be too low. This is from a endo. dr so i think ill believe the guy with phd on wall. Lol
AnonymousSo....by that reasoning, 60mg would put you at about 350 test. Which is at the bottom of the normal range. But, all that does is validate my point....that 100-150mg a week is a true TRT dose.

RockShawn said:
Maybe I need to talk to my doc. My 500mg a week script might be overkill LOL
RockShawn
I'm with you. I'm cruising on 500mg...I'm gonna bump it up to 625 a week for a month.

Anonymous said:
I'm with you. I'm cruising on 500mg...I'm gonna bump it up to 625 a week for a month.
Anonymous500mg is not a cruise....its a cycle. Rocks script is a very special case, he has issues.

We all have issues! Lol...I was speaking in jest. I do plan on a steady increase of Test only Cycle...may go as high as 1 gram per week. Tried a cruise once at 200 per week...didn't like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back