Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Noosa caught up in major drug bust | Noosa News

[font=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]POLICE say they have seized or secured $2.5 million in property, boats, vehicles, cash, drugs and weapons in a major investigation centred on the Sunshine Coast drug trade.[/font]
[font=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Detectives from the Sunshine Coast Criminal Investigation Branch began working on the investigation in December last year with their efforts culminating this week in more than 200 charges being laid against 55 people.[/font]

Police said arrests were made across the Coast but some of the main targets were in the Sunshine Beach area.
Police allegedly seized more than $300,000 in cash, as well as methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, MDMA, steroids and pharmaceuticals as well as 59 guns.[/font]

Sunshine Coast CIB boss Daren Edwards said those arrested were a part of a drug syndicate.
"These persons are all linked to each other in some form, predominantly with the supply to traffickers."
Locals charged are due to appear in Maroochydore Magistrates Court on November 7 and Noosa on November 8.[/font]

[font=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is Australia
[/font]

For some reason it seems like there are fewer and fewer of these busts happening. Maybe they just aren't making the headlines as much any more?

T-bar said:
For some reason it seems like there are fewer and fewer of these busts happening. Maybe they just aren't making the headlines as much any more?
T-bar
Or more than likely they are waiting to do a big round up

T-Bar that's a good point. With so many new drugs and synthetic drugs on the market, I'm sure police and Feds are staying busy and maybe not looking at steroids much anymore.

Daredevil said:
T-Bar that's a good point. With so many new drugs and synthetic drugs on the market, I'm sure police and Feds are staying busy and maybe not looking at steroids much anymore.
Daredevil history tells us its the calm before the storm. Busting lab after lab makes.leads run dry. They do more damage doing a multi year investigation, instead of busting using them to follow the cookie trail

Daredevil said:
DaredevilWell we all at some point have known a LE, or something similar. I happen to know a DEA agent and he flat out said that their main concern is the heroin epidemic and meth. Hell him and his team are juicing lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

grim said:
history tells us its the calm before the storm. Busting lab after lab makes.leads run dry. They do more damage doing a multi year investigation, instead of busting using them to follow the cookie trail
grimYep and unfortunately the DEA has to bust labs in order to keep Joe public and Taylor Hooten happy. With all the heroin, fentanyl deaths they have entire cities and suburbs being affected. But like Grim said calm before the storm. I'm sure a big one is coming and it wouldn't surprise me if it takes down quite a few especially since open source boards are everywhere

suraonyx23 date=1478353130 said:
Well we all at some point have known a LE, or something similar. I happen to know a DEA agent and he flat out said that their main concern is the heroin epidemic and meth. Hell him and his team are juicing lol

suraonyx23 date=1478353130So a DEA and his team are going to risk their career AND Federal charges ...so he can tell you they are juicing? I don't believe that for one minute bro. Leave the internet urban myth stories elsewhere. And I do happen to know DEA much more than you claim, and can assure you any agent would NEVER work their ass off to get there then risk it all and family to tell some nobody about their illegal activities.

MattyIce said:
So a DEA and his team are going to risk their career AND Federal charges ...so he can tell you they are juicing? I don't believe that for one minute bro. Leave the internet urban myth stories elsewhere. And I do happen to know DEA much more than you claim, and can assure you any agent would NEVER work their ass off to get there then risk it all and family to tell some nobody about their illegal activities.
MattyIceAwe OK so I'm a nobody that can't possibly know an agent? Damn maybe I should of stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2015/hq090115.shtml

just one, this is in fact how DEA works

grim date=1478373305 said:
yes they do..
operations are just that
raw deal
gear grinder
etc
grim date=1478373305A person very close to my family is a high ranking govt agent... I have picked his brain on several occasions about "how it works"...I assure you, if they got you dead to rights, your going down now. Now this is just according to a person who truly knows the system, hell he helped design the system.

MattyIce said:
A person very close to my family is a high ranking govt agent... I have picked his brain on several occasions about "how it works"...I assure you, if they got you dead to rights, your going down now. Now this is just according to a person who truly knows the system, hell he helped design the system.
MattyIce
untrue and i know many as well
if it were true operations would not exist.

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2007/pr092407p.html

operation raw deal almost 2 years of connecting the dots before the hammer was laid. they did not arrest suspect by suspect, that is not how investigations go, especially large operations

operation pipe dream, hammer laid all at once after connecting dots

https://www.dea.gov/pubs/pressrel/pr022403.html

there are tons of these

The DEA did a roundup after working a case where I live. Crack/Heroin dealers. Year long investigation. They build a lot of evidence up on people or a person before they snatch them and arrest them.

As far as using steroids, there's plenty of federal agents and local agents using steroids. I think it's dumb if they talk about it, but they do AAS. It's one of those don't ask don't tell issues.

They aren't the bad guys, everyone else who uses it is.

Daredevil said:
The DEA did a roundup after working a case where I live. Crack/Heroin dealers. Year long investigation. They build a lot of evidence up on people or a person before they snatch them and arrest them. As far as using steroids, there's plenty of federal agents and local agents using steroids. I think it's dumb if they talk about it, but they do AAS. It's one of those don't ask don't tell issues. They aren't the bad guys, everyone else who uses it is.
Daredevil fully agree

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.