Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Norway father injected steroids into 10-year-old
Published: 29 Sep 2015

A man in Norway has been charged with injecting his 10-year-old son with anabolic steroids over a period of four years.

The 42-year-old, from Randaberg municipality, north of Stavanger, also gave his son intramuscular injections of other unnamed substances, and steroids in tablet form, starting in 2008 and continuing until 2012.

“This is a sad case for all parties,” the man’s defence lawyer Sigurd Rønningen told the local Rogaland Avis newspaper, adding that her client denied guilt.

According to the indictment the man gave his son so-called “bursts” of steroid over several days and on some occasions over several week.

The case will be heard at a court in Stavanger for five days, starting on October 19.

In the indictment, the man is also accused of breaking into the house of one of his neighbours and stealing prescription medications from them, and also of buying alcohol for his 14-year-old son and 16-year-old daughter.

What a piece of shit this asshole is!!! Jail isnt enough.Needs to be stoned to death!!

WTF are people thinking. This SOB is a sick dude if he is guilty and needs to be treated like the POS his is!

Fucking amazing isnt it!! What the fuck is the matter with people in the world today?? How the fuck are we breeding this kind if monster??

So fucking disgusting!!! Im sorry but when the bleeding heart's say how all lives matter,this fucks life doesnt matter except to torture him so badly that he begs to end it!!!

I bet that 10 year old is damaged for life because of his father's stupidity. What an asshole. I agree with y'all, the father should be tortured and killed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.