Not my best week

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been working insane hours for months now, and I think it's starting to show. A few weeks back I came up with the brilliant idea to use liquid whinny to avoid passing through organs the way orals do. Not until the pack arrived did I give one moments thought to the fact that I would be subjecting myself to daily injections. I also failed for the first time since my 20's to do my homework. If I had searched this board first I would have found the article on liquid whinny and the draw backs when compared to orals. And now I sit here thinking, you dumb bastard. Anyone had any decent history with this milky substance that might make me feel better?

Been working insane hours for months now, and I think it's starting to show. A few weeks back I came up with the brilliant idea to use liquid whinny to avoid passing through organs the way orals do. Not until the pack arrived did I give one moments thought to the fact that I would be subjecting myself to daily injections. I also failed for the first time since my 20's to do my homework. If I had searched this board first I would have found the article on liquid whinny and the draw backs when compared to orals. And now I sit here thinking, you dumb bastard. Anyone had any decent history with this milky substance that might make me feel better?
T-barseveral have used it as oral instead of inject, supposedly its fine to use that way

T-bar
I have taken suspended winny and drank it toward the end of 20wk cycle but that was years ago. I really don't remeber it causing any issues and results for me were great. I do remember that its got quite an after taste so either mix it with something or have a chaser ready.

Like everyone else said just mix your dose into some orange juice or something it will work just like oral Winny. Water based steroids hurt like hell

Yup all winny can be taken oral except the oil mix. I have always drank mine, screw the pip from that! Winny under the tongue, wait a min then wash it down

its not that bad ive had research chems far worse

stuff i had def didnt taste good but have had worse, the type of shit that burns your throat going down!

Those research chems that make your mouth and eyes water after you take your dose...

Yep, think most have used injectable winny as an oral, everyone is so right and it will not taste great but tolerable.

I have had liquid oral DBOL and Proviron and like Grim and Eman said that shit was so hot I couldn't take it, literally burned the skin in my mouth so yes I did end up mixing it with juice.

Now that I think about it T-bar, you are right brother...LOL

I think I've found the secret. Have a 11 oz container of Premier Protein Peaches & Cream 30g protein shake ready to slam immediately following the blast of house paint. By the time you get to the very last swallow of the protein drink, you'll only be left with a nasty after taste rather than the full taste of death. 16 ounces of water to top it off and you're good to go.

So really this is a brilliant way to up my protein and water intake, and not a stupid mistake. Turns out I'm a genius!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back