Not sure if tricep or rotater cuff

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
But having shoulder issues and tricep issue so I heard that you have a tricep strain but still be able to work it out but when I touch it it fucking is super sensitive but if I work it out I don’t feel pain which is weird but I can’t lift my arm over my head a certain way but I feel the pressure in my tricep area but it’s deafly put pressure in my shoulder to I really don’t know how to explain is does anyone understand or had the same type of feeling before

Could be Fasciitis? could be anything, doc would be the best direction for you, ive had issues with Fascia pain before in more places than one. its sensative to the touch around muscles and tendons.. idk. not a doctor here but a guess?

You may need a chiropractic adjustment. Also maybe some tendinitis. Very much sounds like something is out of place and causing some nerve issues. But I would definitely see some type of medical professional.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.