TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
...that I just finished the cut cycle and lost 15lbs, it's time to do the clean bulk to add a little extra lean muscle back on.

I've taken a few weeks off to do some PCT with HCG to clear out the system and then on to the bulk cycle. Gonna be Test/Deca/Winny and add in some Glucophage to help with some carb loads.

are you concerned with IGF-1 suppression with Glucophage , or should we assume you are adding external sources

LittleTom said:
pics old man... Pics... 😉
LittleTomHere's a Pic I took last night. Was working shoulders...felt pretty damn good. 2 more weeks on the cut, 1 week vacation, and then time to Bulk again......Clean Bulk, of course.

Attachments

• TSize  7-18-16.webp
    TSize 7-18-16.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 68
Looking good brother. I got that same tank. Love Gasp. Have about 4 tanks and a couple pair of shorts.

Thanks guys.....I've lost almost 20lbs so far. Only 4 1/2 weeks. My metabolism is on fire and the weight keeps dropping. It's got me a little bummed out, but, I've been here and done this before, so I'm prepared for the Mind Fuck. I just know, I'll put that 20lbs back on, and a little cleaner this time.

If you want to know the secret.....for me.... it seems to all be in the carbs. Aside from some Pop tarts post workout, my diet doesn't include any processed carbs. (except for 1/2 cup of oatmeal, if you want to count that). All asparagus and greens, with some white rice.

TSizemore said:
Thanks guys.....I've lost almost 20lbs so far. Only 4 1/2 weeks. My metabolism is on fire and the weight keeps dropping. It's got me a little bummed out, but, I've been here and done this before, so I'm prepared for the Mind Fuck. I just know, I'll put that 20lbs back on, and a little cleaner this time.

If you want to know the secret.....for me.... it seems to all be in the carbs. Aside from some Pop tarts post workout, my diet doesn't include any processed carbs. (except for 1/2 cup of oatmeal, if you want to count that). All asparagus and greens, with some white rice.
TSizemore
What are your stats right now TS?

As of today, I'm down to 178 from 195lb. BF is right on par with my goals at 9-11% based on caliper 5 spot....which I know is subjective, but there is no tank near me. And frankly, at this juncture, it's not that important. At least not until I get closer to my next show, which should be in the spring. Right now, i'm just trying to solidify my base.

Height is 5'8"

I know this is old but can you explain the use of Glucophage? When to take, how much, etc...

Looks like my grandpa 😛

Looking good t

where is grandpa?

Just for men has a new hair color out? Or does the George Clooney get ya laid?

Either way good work bro... Just fucking with ya =)

RockShawn date=1481579440 said:
Why Glucophage and not just take slin?
RockShawn date=1481579440Because Slin is a little to high maintenance for what I'm doing. Glucophage is just easy, and effective. I take it right before my pre workout carb, and right before my post workout carb.

I've also added a dose with my intra workout, since I've added that meal into my plan. Right now I'm up to 4000 calories with 500gms of carbs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.