Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
One of my boys is getting ready to jump on some gear. He's going to use NPP, EQ, Test E.

EQ 500mg per week (weeks 1-15)
NPP 450mg per week (weeks 3-15)
Test E 500mg per week (weeks 1-15)

Any feed back from guys who have used NPP and EQ at the same would be appreciated

there is no concern with these two compounds together, any negative reaction will be purely an individual thing.

ive done it , he will like. Id just add AI and roll on

How were results when using the two combined?

both are great, both are best used in longer cycles, i like the BOld cup version with Npp. if your calories and macros are high these will add muscle

I do them both all the time even when I'm not training. Cause I have a problem. 😀

Make sure you get bloodwork. One of the metabolites of EQ is an AI. Might not need any. Make sure you get the ultrasensitive lc/ms e2 test, the regular one isn't accurate enough.

i believe the metabolite is similar enough to cause a false positive but not actually going to do AI functions, just know EQ DOES convert to estrogen at half the rate of testosterone. please use AI anytime youre on gear, and do blood work to validate

Id just add AI and roll on

yes ... my only run with EQ i did with no AI... and had all kinds of estro issues... dumbass me didn't realize it converts to estro at half the rate..

and at 500mg a week on top of test... my estro would be out of control.

also nandrolones convert at about a 20% rate right?

npp and deca has always been a disappointment to me. I would rather up the EQ and Some more test. But that's just me. Some people love NPP/deca, i've tried it so many times and It just seems like it's no better than test with more sides for me like ance, bloating, moon face, deca dick and plus I have to worry about progesterone levels.

Everyone is different, I love NPP, my body responds very well to nandrolones. I do not have much experience with EQ

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Deca takes about 6 weeks for me to really see the gains, i.e. Not the sides, the gains. So weeks 6-20 are the operative weeks... for me

When I start listening to country music I know my estrogen level is high. This is when I start estrogen reduction protocol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.