NPP and PRIMO

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have never used either of these steroids. What do I expect and what mgs dosing schedule do you guys use with these ? The NPP 100mg is a blend with 100mg TPP for 200mg per ml. The primo is 100mg enanthate ester. Im not stacking the 2 just asking about both compounds in the same thread here.

Ive had great gains with NPP as a nandrolone. I enjoy deca most but dont care for the extreme bloat that comes along with it. This is where I had the better experiences with NPP and it hit alot faster due to the nature of the shorter ester. I personally ran it 2/1 with test with test being the more compound.

Primo- when real may just be one of the best AAS out there. Its not fast by any means meaning its a slow gainer. But slow in the means of quality, bloat free muscle. The drawback is you would need to run it at a higher mg or percentage and it can be quite costly- example for the cause 600mg week for starters. ITs highly androgenic and causes very little estrogenic or progesterone side effects. All in all save your money cause its not going to be a short cycle and the compound itself is $$$$$ Be careful though, it is one of the most faked compounds on the market. ITs also a favorite for women due to low sides and lesser chance of virilization

Npp at 600mg for 12 weeks works best. I throw in Adrol for 5-6 weeks and make lean gains....burn a lot of bf.

love me some NPP... just a faster deca really... less bloat is reported.

NPP is in and out faster ...so you don't have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to kick in and another 3-4 for it to clear like deca.... lots of dead weeks in a deca run. but not NPP.

also because of that NPP can be short cycles 8-12 weeks.

never tried primo... some say it's great...some say a waste of money.. i'm leaning towards a waste..lol

NPP @ 600 a week always works great

Primo, if you have the 100 /mg stuff Id run at 100 mg a day , i used 200 mg plus 100 mg for 250 a shot M/W/F/ and 100 on saturdays for 850 a week, slow but all gains are permanent and its not harsh

great info here. I've spent a while looking for a good dose to run NPP at most places i've seen it suggested much lower than this so low that it did not make sense. personally i'm stuck between NPP and Deca for my blast coming in late december or janurary.

Npp will put fast weight on, primo will not. But Npp wil make you bloat, primo will not. If you want to all out bulk use Npp, if you want to stay very lean and add a little muscle use primo. Both are excellent compounds.....

krustus said:
love me some NPP... just a faster deca really... less bloat is reported.

NPP is in and out faster ...so you don't have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to kick in and another 3-4 for it to clear like deca.... lots of dead weeks in a deca run. but not NPP.

also because of that NPP can be short cycles 8-12 weeks.

never tried primo... some say it's great...some say a waste of money.. i'm leaning towards a waste..lol
krustusI love me some primo. I think it might be my favorite but then again I'm probably looking for something different than the majority.

Skunx said:
Npp will put fast weight on, primo will not. But Npp wil make you bloat, primo will not. If you want to all out bulk use Npp, if you want to stay very lean and add a little muscle use primo. Both are excellent compounds.....
Skunx
I've always heard NPP will not cause bloat which was one of the main reasons people prefer it over deca?? Care to lay some knowledge on a brother? (NPP vs Deca)

well in light of what i'm reading is that i'm not seeing much of a difference on the NPP and deca other than faster acting and NPP being more costly if ran 600 mg per week compared to deca. I've ran NPP briefly ( 6 weeks @ 300mg/week) but got it from a guy i met on a different forum I noticed nothing from it so i'm pretty sure it was bunk.

I think npp is one of the most versatile steroids out there. Great nitrogen retention. Awesome strength gains. Really diet dependent more so that most other compounds as to what results your gonna get. I like it at 150 mg eod.
I e of my fav cycles is tpp/npp with sd on the front and winny on the back end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.