NPP AND TEST PROP

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How many of you guys have ran NPP and what were your results. If you had labs done what were the results. How many mgs per week etc...ty

Ive ran it, like the results.
No bloods
believe was simply 100mg eod

I’ve used. It’s one short ester I like. I do 450mg per week. Didn’t run labs. Put on quality muscle, didn’t bloat like deca.

I’m running this right now. I love Test P and Npp, one of my favorite combos.
I haven’t taken bloods just yet, since I just started, but will after the cycles done.
I’m running 400mgs of each every week and what G said , EOD is a good regiment for pinning.

Running 500 with my trt, definitely strength increase and fullness starting 3rd week. Always s great combo. But it does mess with your lipids

i might do a quick hitter with this combo for like a month and then go back to cruising. last time i did npp it made me moody and depressed tho 🙁

i think it can be run up to 16 weeks, but i'd probably do 8-12 due to the effect on lipids

I’m currently on @Snakeman Test P and NPP. His gear is the shit and you’ll love that combo. I was pinning 600mg prop with 450mg NPP a week at my high point but backed it down considerably to get ready for my next cycle. I’m able to stay “dry” looking on the NPP where the deca makes me lose the lines a bit. Same goes for test for me too tho. I stay dry on Sust, prop or ace but swell like a tick on Cyp.

When I run it I run 2ml NPP and 2 ml TP eod. Shit works great and can keep my bloods in check with fast acting gear.
200mg of each eod

Last edited:
I've been blasting and cruising with tpp/npp for years (a blend of 100mg tpp and 100mg of npp). When I'm blasting I go 1 ml of this blend EOD (so 450mg tpp and 450mg of npp a week) and I also do a TestE base of 400 for the week. I've never gotten bloods, but feel great. Never any side effects other than slightly sensitive nipples (for a few days) when it first starts to feel it kick in. Always dry/lean, shoulders legs blow up in a matter of weeks, it's always been a favorite of mine ever since Daman from years ago turned me on to it (npp/tpp blends)

Yea bro, I had dropped some weight and decided to go for it on nothing but 200mg tp and 200mg npp a few years back and in no time put my size back on. I went from taking test e to those 2 items and put on 18 in a couple of months. a little water, not much and I am sure muscle memory helped but boom.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.