NPP anyone?

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I tried test prop but could not handle the crippling pain.

Was thinking about giving the same go around with NPP. I was going to use two long esters and kick start with npp and caber if needed. How has the pip been for others? I was thinking 3-400 a week until the longer test e and primo kick in. I don't really use orals.

NPP is great stuff. You'll love. Shameless plug...EGH has 20ml bottles in stock and has a NPP/TPP mix. All smoth as butter.

Npp is good stuff, my opinion 600mg/week, got to remeber the underdosing. Lol. I hate test prop too so i hear ya on that one

I slightly struggle with this and heres the reason. I have ran prop from three of our sponsors. Now keep in mind Im not favoring one of the other or anything of the sort. I too have heard the older stories of prop being a muther. That being said I've ran pretty adequate amounts of prop blended and alone from"

1. Joker
2. Paxton
3. MuscleMan

I have not really experienced any discomfort from all three. Especially if blended. Try another source bro if prop is what fits in your goals. We have great sources with great product here at EG

I agree jokers test prop had zero pip, i just hate prop because of the horrible test flu i get for 2 weeks everytime i use it and terrible acne. I get worst sides from test p then tren. Lol

npp is the best, i do 600 a week and its never painful

been on Jokers NPP for the better part of this last year, no pain ever

NPP is one of my fav. I never get PIP. I keep the dose about half of my Test. It leans me out and I get good strength gains. I also get bad night sweats but it's worth it.

Agreed Mr B... npp is defo the best for bulk or lean gains and combos well with anything else

lith56bigguy said:
I slightly struggle with this and heres the reason. I have ran prop from three of our sponsors. Now keep in mind Im not favoring one of the other or anything of the sort. I too have heard the older stories of prop being a muther. That being said I've ran pretty adequate amounts of prop blended and alone from"

1. Joker
2. Paxton
3. MuscleMan

I have not really experienced any discomfort from all three. Especially if blended. Try another source bro if prop is what fits in your goals. We have great sources with great product here at EG
lith56bigguyI can attest to TMM prop not being crippling.
I'm not only the rep but also a client. ( in my hair club voice)

I just finished a run of NPP about two months back.... Made a dramatic change in composition. It helped me also lose a lot of water as well. I was also doing 600mg/week. It was part of a stack for my bulk, combined with Test E, EQ, and Tri- Tren.

Just popped open an NPP bottle frm Joker and have pinned it 2x !!!
If it has PIP, then it's not with this batch !!! I tried a lot of Jokers gear and the only thing it ever gave me was size/strength/Agression/definition/ , did I say size !!!
Did get Tren cough a few times and started to sweat like an alcoholic at an AA meeting but fuck me if the gains aren't worth the sides !!! Fuckin love it !!!
I remember once upon a time there was a lab called Iodized aka Heisenburg , I won a 50ml bottle of Test P which I still have and I can pin 3cc's wherever and DEF NO PIP !!!
Sometimes u have to go thru a few labs to find the right one or ones . Once u find them stick with them !!!
My .02 !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.