NPP cycle

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone has experience with NPP care to post or share about it please? I ran deca last summer with some liquid winstrol from dyel the whole cycle was dyel gear. I want to try some NPP

Last edited:
Yeah it's really good if you're doing a Deca cycle to get it to kick in faster so that you're getting effects of a decade a lot sooner than at the three or four week Mark instead. You start to get the effects within like 4 days is when it starts to kick in or according in a half life that's when It should. At that level 150 per Mill you might get a little bit of pip.

i like npp. it seems to not shut me down (ED) as bad as deca. can pin it every other day, 3 days a week, and could probably get away with 2 days a week. it makes me a little moody and depressed sometimes tho.

def prefer npp over deca

Npp makes my dick not function whatsoever even for 2months after stopping deca on the other hand I can run year around.

NPP is one of my staple products. Test E @ 400-500 mgs, masteron e @ 300-400 mgs & NPP @ 400 mgs all per week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.