npp/deca

Same hormone different ester...just me but I would run the NPP as a front load with the Deca for 6-8wks, then drop it and only use the deca.

Def want a test base!

JACKED said:
this is my first run so im not really sure but i got it from the MM 8)
JACKED
first run? WTF? so how the fuck did you get all that LBM? Cheerios?
You make me sick! lol

JM750 said:
You make me sick! lol
JM750
Dont think this is his first run with gear, look at him. Probably first run of Nandrolone compound.. Jacked is big mofo lol.. And very Jacked.. I would do exactly what Wacker said frontload the NPP and run a long Ester test Base like maybe Test c 600mg and Deca 600mg would be very nice use the TNE Pre Workout.

JACKED said:
can/should you run them together?
can /should you take with tne?
thx bros
JACKEDI like to run 300npp, 300deca, 600test prop. Kick it off with some dball. All good.

I'll be running these together, first time using both at once. My run starts this weekend, Test, Deca/NPP and superdrol. Good luck with it.

flyingfox said:
I'll be running these together, first time using both at once. My run starts this weekend, Test, Deca/NPP and superdrol. Good luck with it.
flyingfoxlove the npp and sd!

JM750 said:
You make me sick! lol
JM750lmao. okay not my first rodeo but it is my first run with npp. 🙂 I have had some gear left over so I figured I would run what I had left over and I just hooked up with tmm. now I am NOT going to tell you the exact amount of mgs I was running because I know it was under dosed but I am going to run half the amount of tmm and see where I stand after a couple of months. well of course I had to throw in a couple other things as well but hopefully I will update soon and throw some pics down. thanks brothers for all of the input guys.

JACKED said:
lmao. okay not my first rodeo but it is my first run with npp. 🙂 I have had some gear left over so I figured I would run what I had left over and I just hooked up with tmm. now I am NOT going to tell you the exact amount of mgs I was running because I know it was under dosed but I am going to run half the amount of tmm and see where I stand after a couple of months. well of course I had to throw in a couple other things as well but hopefully I will update soon and throw some pics down. thanks brothers for all of the input guys.
JACKED
Great more pics of Jacked getting more Jacked-lmao always good for my ego!

Wacker said:
Great more pics of Jacked getting more Jacked-lmao always good for my ego!
Wackerlol just trying to stay jacked for my ego bro. remember I don't have a hot wife I have to keep this figured so I can find one or two.... well you know I love being single. 🙂

JACKED said:
lol just trying to stay jacked for my ego bro. remember I don't have a hot wife I have to keep this figured so I can find one or two.... well you know I love being single. 🙂
JACKED
LOL. stay single. Trust me!

protein...check, amino acids...check, creatine ...check, steroids..... well i would do them but i cant afford the western union prices.....ughhh 😀

i recommend npp and test with ester either prop or enanthate throughout cycle. Deca lingers in your system a longtime...npp is safer imo...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.