NPP/Tren A /Test

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK, planning summer cut.... I'm thinking NPP/Tren A and some Test. I have plenty of Pharma Caber so that won't be a problem. Low calories, high reps. I know is 2 19s together but I want to try it. Test be minimal.

Any ideas hoe to laid this out.

Tren A 600mcg a week..... Maybe more
NPP ????????
Test E or A about 100 mcg a week

Your thoughts?!

So many ways to run this, I personally do more test myself

Im currently running test e, deca, and tren e with a kickstart of d -bol. I have less sides this cycle so far than I ever have with anyother. Of course Im running caber, arimidex, and nolva also bro. You find your own combo with a sweet spot. You have listed short esters in which you can adjust easier. The myth of running two 19 nors together as a bad thing has been de-bunked for some time now. Good luck and keep us filled in how things go

I respond well to low test/high Tren. Less acne, better sleep, only this is I need a liver support, last time I got cholestasis of the liver, eyes and skin turned yellow, now I have 2 bottles of TUDCA and Liv52. I will run this as long as I can, I have 14 bottles of NPP and 10 bottles of Tren A. Plenty of Test E, but I be only doing a 100 mcg of so, 125 the most.

milligrams not micrograms.

100mg tren A every day
100mg NPP every other day
125mg Test E every week

morrey said:

100mg tren A every day
125mg Test E every week
morreyHoly tren balls batman

morrey said:

100mg tren A every day
125mg Test E every week
morrey
I like it!!! Aggressive but I like it.

mig139 said:
OK, planning summer cut.... I'm thinking NPP/Tren A and some Test. I have plenty of Pharma Caber so that won't be a problem. Low calories, high reps. I know is 2 19s together but I want to try it. Test be minimal.

Any ideas hoe to laid this out.

Tren A 600mcg a week..... Maybe more
NPP ????????
Test E or A about 100 mcg a week

Your thoughts?!
mig139
Summer cut? Drop the NPP and add Masteron and/or real Primo.

morrey said:

100mg tren A every day
125mg Test E every week
morrey

OK, I guess my cycle is laid out..... It be interesting!

I'm not really responsible enough to keep up with it, but I can do one or two updates a week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.