pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know the title is open for jokes!!!

Anyway I normally follow a keto lifestyle for maintenance and cutting I'm a stereotypical endomorph, put on size quickly but fat comes on quicker. That's why the keto lifestyle.
My wife brought home some almond and macadamia milk to try with my shakes virtually no carbs and good fats. Gotta say it's some good stuff thickens the shake it's more filling. I attribute these kind of milks to hippies and vegan's. My old ass mind in changed. But still won't try and "Impossible burgers" lol. You guys use this type of milk??

That's all we drink is almond milk besides water and tea, if memory serves me right it only has 1 carb??

Oh yea jokes were popping into my head before I opened your thread...LOL, it's all good.

Last edited:
I drink a blend that has almond and cashew. There are some carbs, not a lot, but it has 10gr of protein and adds flavor to my shakes.

i pretty much drink only oat and cashew milk. then again, i'm vegan 🙂

tried them, tbh they are lacking especially in protein besides some fortified brands
i stick to skim cows milk, far better for you imo..

Grass-fed Whole milk for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.