nutrittion priority pyramid

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i think this is totally correct... calories are the most important factor and is often over looked...deficit to loose ...surplus to gain... then macro ratio helps maintain muscle...

i don't eat "clean" ... don't get me wrong ...to hit cals and macros i can't eat all pizza and ice cream... but a little of those foods or on a road trip... if you just stay at your cals you'll still progress.

so yes i eat mostly the standards...grilled meats, starches like rice and taters, etc... but if i'm under my cals for the day...a little ice cream is OK ...pizza ..etc..

Attachments

• The-Pyramid-Of-Nutritional-importance.webp
    The-Pyramid-Of-Nutritional-importance.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 48
I agree with that Krustus in a very general sense. Its is an excellent guide to follow and then we can make the tweaks we want to those areas. At some point though results are gonna come from really eating as clean as we can. Then you go from weight loss to the look most of us want to achieve, ripped and muscular.

i've been in the game a long while... did every diet... paleo, low carb, intermittent fasting, etc... and the most often overlooked part is total calories..

you can eat all chicken and rice .. and still not loose or gain if you are not in a deficit or a surplus...

eating "clean" ... without proper level of calories..will produce very little results

ice cream is OK ...pizza ..etc..
[/quote]
This is the only thing i like about the whole post

krustus said:
i've been in the game a long while... did every diet... paleo, low carb, intermittent fasting, etc... and the most often overlooked part is total calories..

you can eat all chicken and rice .. and still not loose or gain if you are not in a deficit or a surplus...

eating "clean" ... without proper level of calories..will produce very little results
krustus
of course cals in vs out is everything but I think we are all beyond that step.

i'm always surprised by people i meet and know ...that workout hard... and "eat clean" ..but don't take into account calories... hell i've done it for years on end before...

i ate 6 meals a day... couple of shakes..etc... got in better shape very slowly but almost never got quite where i wanted... because even eating "clean" i would almost instinctively eat maintenance levels or so...

counting cals first and macros second i dropped over 20lbs since jan 1st... if i can keep up the will power my goal is in sight right now...

krustus said:
i'm always surprised by people i meet and know ...that workout hard... and "eat clean" ..but don't take into account calories... hell i've done it for years on end before...

i ate 6 meals a day... couple of shakes..etc... got in better shape very slowly but almost never got quite where i wanted... because even eating "clean" i would almost instinctively eat maintenance levels or so...

counting cals first and macros second i dropped over 20lbs since jan 1st... if i can keep up the will power my goal is in sight right now...
krustus

Keep crushing man. Keep those cals below maintenance and then finish the last four weeks with the Tren A make those cals that you do consume clean and the macros the way you want them to and you never know.... maybe Mrs Krustus will throw those pics from my cut thread away... 😉

It's 'how bad you want it' that will motivate your progress. The closer you get to goal the less motivation you get and start to slack on diet. At least for me I tend to. Gotta want it BAD enough and you'll get there. Don't give up and when you see that goal come close. Stick with it and you'll achieve it before you know it. Thats the real prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only macros i know are macroni with cheese.... But i do have alot of respect for you guys its not easy whatsoever to eat clean and cut

krustus said:

krustusJust do what works for you krustus... 46 to myself today... And as time passes I always adjust my diet ... Been eating clean and leaned out the last 18weeks.. Have dropped 30lbs.. So takes constant change in diet and intake and calories and macros depending on your goals... Intake calories then you also need to consider what you burn in the gym. Example day yesterday I intake 2400 calories but with my workouts I burned 800 calories with a net of 1700 for the day.. So some weeks I cut out starches rice etc.. N use mainly greens and fats for energy.... Then change it week to week..its a struggle but has worked for me..

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

thanks vrod...for the encouraging words... your method sounds similar to mine... and cals are about the same too...

i've been making small adjustments and just started a little blast to try to fill back out and not loose any muscle as i get close to done..

krustus said:
thanks vrod...for the encouraging words... your method sounds similar to mine... and cals are about the same too...

i've been making small adjustments and just started a little blast to try to fill back out and not loose any muscle as i get close to done..
krustusJust keep motivated.. I am on the tail end of my cut . Then will maintain for while back up to 2800 to 3000 calories per day with minimal cardio....current weight is 185.. But I am comfortable at 195... One thing if you don't see change then increase your Low Intensity Steady State cardio. I had to push it to an hr everyday 7x a week to drop... Then added Hitt cardio 2x a week n drop the LISS to 5x a week... Rest days drop your carbs less example ...instead of 1/2 cup of rice with one meal do 1/4 cup etc.... Or as the day goes on the last three meals or so lower your carbs.. These are all ideas .. Just do what works for you 🙂....

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

agree but depends a bit on genetics as well

Krustus just wanna thank you this post inspired me to try harder so i been eatimg pizza and just bought 2 tubs of Icecream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.