Obama on a horse with a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I reluctantly post this. These guys have a very good outlook on the subject. Don't argue about the content or I'll shut the thread down. It's funny and in my opinion, correct.

http://safeshare.tv/w/VoDMsZIpqC

is that why my legs are getting so big? lol im pulling
a bunch of fatasses!

Very interesting rock. I agree wholeheartedly thank u for posting that.

Shows total lack of understanding on the aca..

Ill leave @ that

Lol I'm just giving u a hard time. I don't agree with everyone on everything but we can still be friends 🙂

Its more about being forced. I believe whole heatedly we should help take care of those who can't take care of themselves. It just continues to get abused. Not by legit people either. Not wanting to debate it. Just sayin.

but the thing is obama care doesnt 'give' insurance except for expansion of an already existing program and credits, etc.
it's more regulations than anything.
Based off a republican idea with a bunch of lefty shit put on top.

i agree with what they said 100%. but we'll never have a system thats perfect. there will always be shit for people to argue and say that it would be better this way or that way etc

ACA born by the Heritage Foundation, tweaked by Newt, implement by Williard in 2005.

this country has gone to shit i give up on it. im tired of fucking having to help everyone else. welfare, food stamps and now this. fuck obama fuck the bottom feeders and fuck this government

sofargone561 said:
this country has gone to shit i give up on it. im tired of fucking having to help everyone else. welfare, food stamps and now this. fuck obama fuck the bottom feeders and fuck this government
sofargone561agreed, but its both sides feeding from the teet

Nice debate!! Im with the guy on the left 8)

............................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHÃ...............................................................

well lets just hold everyones hand as they cross the street!!!!!!!!!!! You know what was great about this country before it became america ( the USA the protector of the free world, by the way no country is free )??????????????????? Is it still allowed for natural selection. See if people would stop carrying others well they would DIE. meaning less debt and less money to spend on BS........ My whole point is people should be allowed to die if they are weak and incapable.. Now if we want to HELP people get through a tough time check ROG. After you get back on your feet you have to pay back what you were given... NO interest just return what was given to you in order for it to go to someone else...

glad i should die odin :/

GRIM said:
glad i should die odin :/
GRIM

I took you for a realist grim. I didnt think you were the type of person to read something and only take out of it what you wanted to rather than to read it and take it, in its entirety... I said weak and incapable.. Hence unable to care for themselves in all ways........................................ Obviously you are capable... You have made great improvements in your physical abilities. And I am sure you are not a leach who would take and take and take until you killed your host then try and find another. I know you have more pride than that... SO why take such a low blow??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.