Official Intro

MotorCityMuscleMachine

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hopefully I got this right, board format is a Lil' diff from what I'm used to at other forums.
MotorCity here, Invite by @Ricnixon, thx brudda. Seems like a nifty place, just need to get familiar w/navigating.

New here, def not new to forums, or the game of AAS & Training. 55 past August
Started lifting believe it or not, at 31-32 ish. Competed couple times. Last at 42
Pretty knowledgeable in most facets of gear, post cycle GH, & a handful of peptides etc.

Do what I can to contribute, as opposed to being a consumer/ Shill... Lol... But "Always" open to new stuff, new thinking
Open minded in general.

Thanks for having me...! Til next time..
@ the GrindZ now, but may √ back in before clocking out.

MotorCity

Awwwwwwwwww man!!! Glad to see you!! Great dude right here bro’s. Love you MM!!

Hey MCMM! Good to see you here. A well known member on a few other boards. Welcome to EG!

Hopefully I got this right, board format is a Lil' diff from what I'm used to at other forums.
MotorCity here, Invite by @Ricnixon, thx brudda. Seems like a nifty place, just need to get familiar w/navigating.

New here, def not new to forums, or the game of AAS & Training. 55 past August
Started lifting believe it or not, at 31-32 ish. Competed couple times. Last at 42
Pretty knowledgeable in most facets of gear, post cycle GH, & a handful of peptides etc.

Do what I can to contribute, as opposed to being a consumer/ Shill... Lol... But "Always" open to new stuff, new thinking
Open minded in general.

Thanks for having me...! Til next time..
@ the GrindZ now, but may √ back in before clocking out.

MotorCity
MotorCityMuscleMachineYes we are bit different here as i take security very seriously, as such we use a different more secure software than most plus other things 😉

Look who's here..... welcome my friend...

Around_The_World_Dance.gif

Welcome Brother. Glad you made it over.

MCMM has a crazy amount of knowledge and one of the best contributing no drama members I know. Motor is simply just good people.

Welcome Brother. Glad you made it over.

MCMM has a crazy amount of knowledge and one of the best contributing no drama members I know. Motor is simply just good people.
RicnixonSerious respect back @ ya brother...!

Best set of "washboard" abs I've seen in a Brother's AVI.

Motor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.