Offseason prep for my next show

BluEyeLander

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I wanted to do the NPC National Championship coming up, but I had to prioritize life, which worked out well. Finished Grad School and just signed a contract to start my new career in December. So it was worth it. With all of that getting under control, I started with a new Coach in September, to help me look insane for the Emerald Cup in Bellevue WA, coming this April. I was in the process of not the cleanest bulk after my last show, so his first phase for me was a total recomp as he likes his athletes as lean as possible before he Bulks them and to stay as lean as possible while growing also. That's a first for me, but I know come actual prep time, it will be much easier than having to cut all the crap off of me that I used to have to do.

Here is a progress picture from my first day Sept 11,2015 to October 13, 2015.... He helped me do this in literally just over a month. No crazy crash carbs or anything. Currently carbs at 214 a day. This up coming week l should be transferring to the first week of what he always emphasizes LEAN bulk. Let me just say I'm stoked to fucking eat and grow again! I will use this log to post my progress.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 45
that's crazy...you must be a dedicated , disciplined dude to pull that change off in a month... much respect...

krustus said:
that's crazy...you must be a dedicated , disciplined dude to pull that change off in a month... much respect...
krustus
Thanks Bro! And for people who don't believe it's possible... Check the sweet tan line that's still there from when I moved back to WA from Hawaii at the end of August bahahaha

Very nice bro.. Amazing 1 month transformation perfect setting for a lean bulk!!

Update! Here was my last pics from this morning of my ReComp. I Start My lean bulk today. And damnit I'm stoked to grow, and Grow Correctly without putting a ton on sloppy weight on. Current weight this morning depleted was 217
[image.jpeg expired]
[image.jpeg expired]

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 21
Holy Shit dude!! 28lbs in a month is insane! That just shows you how sloppy you had gotten....and yet, still looked good. You've got a good frame and your training shows it. Keep it up BlueEyed!

TSizemore said:
Holy Shit dude!! 28lbs in a month is insane! That just shows you how sloppy you had gotten....and yet, still looked good. You've got a good frame and your training shows it. Keep it up BlueEyed!
TSizemoreMy thoughts exactly T. Guys that have never dropped to low bf% have no idea how much real muscle mass they actually really have on their bodies or how much their weight would drop.

Blueeye you looked before and your looking real good now. hard work and dedication def showing thru.
Keep it up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.