Oh This guy is a real Winner!

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This is the funniest and stupidest http://thedailycricket.net/2008/06/23/bizzare-arrest-on-rt-95/

Holy crap that's the funniest thing I've read in a while!!!

"Because of the size of the two women, police were unable to pull the women out of the rear doors of the vehicle." Right there is where I lost it lmao. Wow.

ajordana said:
"Because of the size of the two women, police were unable to pull the women out of the rear doors of the vehicle." Right there is where I lost it lmao. Wow.
ajordana
I know right?!?! Dude really went Hoggin' - did you also notice the caption under the arrest pic? LMAO

I thought it was Rock :/

Best part right here......lol

Jimmy Chan, owner of Golden Dong China Restaurant claims that he assaulted an employee and caused damages to his establishment.“He drink all morning,” said Chan. “He get crazy. I tell him no more beer for you and he throw Pu-Pu platter at waitress. He a very bad man. He broke very expensive mirror!”

RockShawn said:
I know right?!?! Dude really went Hoggin' - did you also notice the caption under the arrest pic? LMAO
RockShawn
Hahahahaha I didn't see that the first time. Hell of a model lmfao. Wow. A+ share right there rock hahaha

This is a crazy story...i just dont understand how the rear axles and wheelsbroke off due to the weight in the back seat.. but yet the front axles and wheels have the strength to pull all that weight four miles...funny ass story..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.