Oh yes I did!

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Get the balls to ask the pharmacist for Novalin R at Walmart. I know this is not something to be taken lightly but when I run my next "real" cycle, insulin will be part of it. More than likely I will use it pre-workout with the Dave Arnold protocol which I posted previously.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Awesome. They look at you weird or ask questions?

If you need some help with the protocol let me know. You can actually simplify what he has laid out, I know there were a lot misc. aminos and supps in the dextrose mixture. Don't be afraid to ask questions so you can stay safe and get the most out of it.

RockShawn said:
Awesome. They look at you weird or ask questions?

If you need some help with the protocol let me know. You can actually simplify what he has laid out, I know there were a lot misc. aminos and supps in the dextrose mixture. Don't be afraid to ask questions so you can stay safe and get the most out of it.
RockShawn
Thanks bro, I appreciate it and I will definitely hit you up before I start. I have some time since I am in the process of getting on TRT which will involve more blood work in a few weeks so I have to lay low. As far as getting it no prob, I was with my wife and I just cruised up and asked, and even used my medical credit card I have through work to pay for it.

I tried buying syringes from Walmart before and they asked me like 10 questions.. Are these for you? Are they for an animal ? What are you using them for? Fuck walmarts pharmacy

4everstrong said:
I tried buying syringes from Walmart before and they asked me like 10 questions.. Are these for you? Are they for an animal ? What are you using them for? Fuck walmarts pharmacy
4everstrong
Fuck them. It is illegal for them to ask any medical questions except for like syringe size and length. You should have said something to them, i would have had their jobs!!!

flyingfox said:
Get the balls to ask the pharmacist for Novalin R at Walmart. I know this is not something to be taken lightly but when I run my next "real" cycle, insulin will be part of it. More than likely I will use it pre-workout with the Dave Arnold protocol which I posted previously.
flyingfox
I just started a cycle myself bro!!! Second cycle of skin, loved the first one. I just eat 50 grams of carbs per IU (i take 1 IU) 35 mins before injection with a light meal, drink grape juice during workout, and never miss a big meal 2 and 1/2 hours after injection and have been just fine!!! never felt weird at all. Got great pumps and fast weight gain. You will hold some water. And may put on fat if you are not careful. Good luck brother!!

It is legal in all states and in reality the Pharmacist does not give a shit about your insulin purchase. In my state you may purchase a bag of 10 slin pins per day, I have been doing this 22 years and I draw the line on slin, ain't going to turn pro so why use.

GoPro said:
I just started a cycle myself bro!!! Second cycle of skin, loved the first one. I just eat 50 grams of carbs per IU (i take 1 IU) 35 mins before injection with a light meal, drink grape juice during workout, and never miss a big meal 2 and 1/2 hours after injection and have been just fine!!! never felt weird at all. Got great pumps and fast weight gain. You will hold some water. And may put on fat if you are not careful. Good luck brother!!
GoProOk the blanket rule of thumb is 12g carb per iu. 50g is what I take for 4-6iu

RockShawn said:
Ok the blanket rule of thumb is 12g carb per iu. 50g is what I take for 4-6iu
RockShawn
I hate all the different info floating around out there. i have heard of 10-50gs of carbs per IU. I get 38g of carbs for an 8ox glass of juice. I completely believe you though. If you use it as a pre workout shot wouldnt you want to use more carbs though because you are going to be using it up during workout?? Thats the only reason i am using more carbs. What is best pre or post workout??

GoPro said:
I hate all the different info floating around out there. i have heard of 10-50gs of carbs per IU. I get 38g of carbs for an 8ox glass of juice. I completely believe you though. If you use it as a pre workout shot wouldnt you want to use more carbs though because you are going to be using it up during workout?? Thats the only reason i am using more carbs. What is best pre or post workout??
GoProYes I do the carbs pre and intra. Then eat within 30 post. There are a lot of different protocols but I've never heard 50 per iu. 10-12 is a good starting point and you can adjust from there up or even down.

RockShawn said:
Ok the blanket rule of thumb is 12g carb per iu. 50g is what I take for 4-6iu
RockShawn
Yeah, 10-12 g carbs per iu is the safer rule to follow. Shud be at least 8 g carbs per iu. Specially if your first run

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.