Oil smell on hands

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey guys, a bro of mine came to me a week ago and his hands smelled like oil. It was weird, he was wondering if it was from the gear we are taking (taking the same) I didn't think the gear had anything to do with it, but I pinned today and my hands smell like that same oil. I know there isn't any EO in any of the gear, but What could cause that?

well I know TNE seems to get on your hands no matter what and it smells good so I dont mind lol....

But my wife says she can tell when I take me vitamins because my whole body smells different I think it is just secreted through the pores

Hey Rock, when my E2 gets high I have an oil or burning rubber smell about myself. Anyone else noticed this?

My prop smells hardcore, I can smell it when I load a barrel, smell it after I pin...doesn't smell bad...kind of an attractive smell to me lol like the faintest hint of truffle oil.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

All I ever smell is IPA from sterilizing everything before pinning.

Kuntrykok said:
Hey Rock, when my E2 gets high I have an oil or burning rubber smell about myself. Anyone else noticed this?
Kuntrykok
I haven't checked e2 in a while. Ill get some bloods done. It's not as bad this morning but yesterday it smelled like I worked at an oil change shop, but only after I pinned.

Dammit, I pinned this morning an I smell like freaking oil again. This is weird. The guy that brewed my gear should have used cottonseed oil. Surely that's not it.

I let a chick from white castle hamburgers jack me off and when she was done my cock smelled like onions and hamburger grease.

yes, now every time I smell white castles I think of a red haired puffy fur burger. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.