Oily skin help..

Titan88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Is there any over the counter creme or anything to help clear up skin from using superdrol?

I always get bad acne from when I use superdrol. It's annoying as fuck

there's a body builders soap, but i forget the name off hand

Neutrogena acne body wash for body, use a brush to scrub it in and then they have a Neutrogena face bar.

Try the Proactive system (sold online). It did wonders on my oily skin when I ran Primo.

Yeah I've tried a few different face washes but they didn't work. Fuckin acne is a mood destroyer

Try 100mg doxycycline a day. It's a good prescription dosage that helps control and eliminate acne in most. I highly suggest this, well if it's really bad.

If it's just a few pimples, meaning 3-4, don't use above. Try doing what others said & also trying On-Cycle support, it's a supplement of 8 capsules a day that has liver, cholesterol, heart, & acne support plus more.

lith56bigguy said:
I agree Daredevil but not everyone can come up with doxy just like that lol

great tip though
lith56bigguy
Lol. Yea. There are some places online that you can order antibiotics from with very little issues if any. Just hard to sort through those and the bullshit ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.