ok 2017 here i come!!!

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
so most of you know last year i dropped 30lbs..220 down to 190... currently at an average of 193 and decently lean. i don't like to estimate body fat as someone will inevitably tell you ...you are way fatter than 13% etc... lol

but my cut diet ended in july at about 2200 cals... i reversed dieted..or tried my best to reverse (it was harder to stick to than the cut diet!!!) got my cals up to around 2800-3000... then stopped tracking all together for a couple of months. trying to maintain by eating a lot but only really when hungry...would estimate 3200 or more cals a day... but still held a decently lean state.

but the day after Christmas i started tracking and began at 2800cals... the progress in this short time is already noticeable to me... the reverse diet must have worked well as i feel i'm getting slightly leaner on the 2800 cals.

anyone else seem to have increase their metabolism through a reverse diet?

do any of you guys do a reverse after cutting?

haven't blasted since july... will probably blast some gear in march or april ... as summer approaches and hopefully i'm looking pretty jacked by then

current pic attatched from this mornings workout

Attachments

• krustus jan 4 2017.jpg
    krustus jan 4 2017.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 41
Eating low calorie your metabolism will eventually slow way down. Mine adjusts constantly so I have to keep raising the Cal's. 5,000 a day now

Eating low calorie your metabolism will eventually slow way down. Mine adjusts constantly so I have to keep raising the Cal's. 5,000 a day now
DAMN!!! 5000... i grew my metabolism back up to over 3000 and that was a lot of food!... 5000 must be a chore to get it all in!!!

Yeah I just moved up from 4500 to 5000 and it is just forcing yourself to eat. Lol. And it costs a fortune on top of it lol

And it costs a fortune

i bet!!!.. many don't realize the metabolism can and does adapt upwards also... so if you could once gain on 3000 cals ...that will eventually be adapted to... and you'll have to go up.
seems like you got it down though...

Mine seems to adjust very fast. Lol pretty soon might be up to like 8000 or something. Haha. Might just need feeding tube at that point. Lol

What is reverse dieting?

it's a new theory... i first read Layne Norton talking about it with fitness girls who couldn't get back to eating normal without gaining fat..
it's a slow steady increase of calories at the end of a cut..perhaps as small as a 100 cals added per week..
theory is... in the same way your body adjust to dieting and you eventually have to drop cals more to keep loosing over a long cut... you metabolism can also adjust upward. like TK had to go up when 4500cals quit working
so adding calories slowly after a cut allowing your body to adjust should minimize fat gain and slowly let you get back to your pre cut calories ..hopefully even higher

Oh you think that makes a difference??? Lmao. Might help just a bit. Lol

lol... what besides T3 and Stimulants (clen, albuterol, etc) would speed up the metabolism to a significant degree.
i've never ran GH but heard it helps with fatloss and minimizes fat gain... but is it a real pronounce speeding of the metabolism?

Yes gh is about equivalent to tren, you can eat basically anything and stay lean. I would highly recommend it. I've tried alot peptides, CJC, ipam, ghrp all crap IMO. Igf is also good with leaning.

Krustus would you mind sharing what your 2800-3000 calorie diet consists of. I did one of those hydrostatic dunk body fat test right after Christmas and was told I should be taking in between 2750 calories a day. I'm 225 pounds but don't want to lose a ton of weight due to the fact I hate looking skinny. But I know I need to lose some body fat.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Anabol. . I just try to hit my macros and cals daily.. doesn't matter what foods to me... as long as I get 207g of protein ..78g of fat..322g of carbs... IIFYM..If it fits your macros... yesterday. .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back