Ok, looks like ....

Hanzo

Time Deum
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
.... I'll have to start working 24/7, I want one of these: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/25/watch-the-worlds-fastest-car-hit-270-mph-everything-in-the-video-is-awesome/

That is fucking crazy! Did you hear the engine revs in between shifts? WTF?

What's really crazy is when I showed this to my just turned 15 year old son, he already knew everything about it. My oldest son is 16 and they both can tell you the 0 -60 time on any sports car. What really sucks is my 16 year old already has $3,000 saved for a car. Yikes. I also made the mistake of telling them my 1st car was a '76 Trans Am with a 400. Seemed like it was a cool story of my youth to tell them when they were like 10. Now it doesn't seem so cool, or smart. lol

I thought my truck cruised... That was insane!!! Wonder what kind of mpgs that thing gets? Lol

Hanzo said:
What's really crazy is when I showed this to my just turned 15 year old son, he already knew everything about it. My oldest son is 16 and they both can tell you the 0 -60 time on any sports car. What really sucks is my 16 year old already has $3,000 saved for a car. Yikes. I also made the mistake of telling them my 1st car was a '76 Trans Am with a 400. Seemed like it was a cool story of my youth to tell them when they were like 10. Now it doesn't seem so cool, or smart. lol
Hanzo
Yup! ^^^ Old news lol They actually planned for it to clock something higher I think but just wanted to break the record first. Pretty good for a lil independent "AMERICAN" car tuner!

goodfella said:
Yup! ^^^ Old news lol They actually planned for it to clock something higher I think but just wanted to break the record first. Pretty good for a lil independent "AMERICAN" car tuner!
goodfella
Fer sher. I found it interesting they used a Lotus chassis though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.