Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Most know I'm a gimp but I don't let that stop me I still DESTROY the gym compared to most.

Well there are heart rate monitors you can wear at the gym.

Some 'I guess' according to the trainer complain because I'm over 2x most months over others.

Well ghee lets see why that is, on a down time I workout between 3-4 hours 7 days a week
Full bore can be 6-7 hours a day

I also dont do the rest between sets I literally am set to set to set

On top of this just to walk because of my gimp leg takes a TON of energy

Every muscle on my right side hemiparesis AND to top it off my heart as all my internals were effected as well

Lastly I CANT do intense cardio so my max heart rate from heart being effected and unable to do intense cardio is lower than the average person my age.

Well anyways the trainer whom I do like but often he thinks he knows more than he does has complained to me saying in essence Im cheating

Thats FNG rich the cripple who works out more than everyone is cheating.

To backup his claims he shows me his workouts

Well of course his heart doesnt go as hi or stay there

He doesn't have health issues, he does INTENSE cardio, and he breaks far longer between sets
BTW when he does that cardio his numbers are hi, of course less heart intensive now gonna be less DUH

Now to where I get irritated he took it upon himself to RAISE mine about 20 beats per minute! Without even telling me! I had even explained numerous times it was from my strokes!

I damn near passed out 45 minutes of EXTREME lifting just to get into the first phase which counts

BTW his clients, etc all else at the gym actually register far higher color/intensity than me even though they arent even close

But yeah I;m cheating...

Last edited:
True issue however was adjusting the unit made it literally WORTHLESS for me to use.

Before itd break down in colors etc zones, now since its set so hi all I get is gray.

Bought an expensive heart monitor I cant use.

Found out it was the owner who did it because of the trainer bitching.

Yesterday guy walks in with his on Im actively doing a light cardio and just finished 30-45 minutes of non stop isolation reps.

My percent as in intensity was LOWER than a guy just walking in how does that work? Anyone with ANY clue should see there is an issue.

I mention how I'm lower to him, owner goes what are you bitching about that you hardly moving on the machine.

FFS one legs barely works AND there is resistance

Can tell she swallowed the trainers BS hook line and sinker

Any options for a different gym Grim? Right now gym owners can't afford to treat their customers like shit by saying things like "What are you bitching about?" Before walking out I'd take a shit on the floor and tell her you lost control of your functions because she didn't provide weighted blankets.

@T-bar I like the gym otherwise..
was just the owner listening to the trainer who thinks he knows everything

Like what was said, haters will hate, but there taking time out of there day to hate, turn there energy into positive energy for you!

main thing im pissed about the expensive heart rate monitor i bought now useless as its tied into the gym

Dude seems like a dick to do something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.