okay bros any of you got good tipes to lower cholesterol let me know

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I already know less red meat more oats will help and fish oil and cardio I am a smoker need to quit asap it's just Damn hard so let me know thanks EG brothas

Yes, definitely those things you mentioned. ESPECIALLY quiting smoking!!!

And stay away from statins. They are BAD NEWS Brother!!!

Eliminate partially hydrogenated oils completely(which are in most snack foods). They bind to and occupy the receptor site that absorbs cholesterol into the cells. With this receptor site occupied, your cells cannot absorb and metabolize the cholesterol into something productive, which leaves it just circulating in your system and causing problems.

Also, garlic is supposed to bring cholesterol into healthy parameters. Fresh, organic garlic is best. Stay away from garlic sprayed with the chemical(I can't remember what it is called) that keeps it from sprouting, as that chemical is highly carcinogenic!!! If it sprouts when left alone it's probably ok.
And I think the Kyolic garlic supplement is supposed to work for lowering cholesterol too.

I've read that niacin is good for cholesterol levels. But not niacinamide, which is the time-released version, it is hard on your liver.
I like 500mg niacin from Nutrabio.com.
Btw, it is REALLY GOOD FOR WOOD!!! ;D

Another thing is control your bloodsugar!!!
Constantly high blood sugar sets you up for heart disease by elevating your cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.

And arginine is supposed to clear adhesions from your arteries by causing your body to release nitric oxide from the walls of the arteries and clearing whatever is stuck to them.
The brand I swear by is AEE(arginine ethyl ester) by Nutrabio. The ethyl ester enables it to by-pass to gut and go straight into the blood stream.
This is the single best pre-workout supplement that I've ever tried(amazing pumps, extra energy, and added vascularity are what I've experienced from it, and no I don't get paid from this endorsement 😀).
Take it with citrulline malate. Citrulline causes the arginine to circulate in the blood stream much longer that arginine by itself.
8) 8) 8)

Also, better sleep and less stress are really important in controling cortisol, which has gotta help keep cholesterol in health ranges. 8)

Thanks so much bro so 500mg niacin from Nutrabio.com. and AEE I should getquote author=zombieslayer link=topic=8819.msg113767#msg113767 date=1450229806]
Yes, definitely those things you mentioned. ESPECIALLY quiting smoking!!!

And stay away from statins. They are BAD NEWS Brother!!!

Eliminate partially hydrogenated oils completely(which are in most snack foods). They bind to and occupy the receptor site that absorbs cholesterol into the cells. With this receptor site occupied, your cells cannot absorb and metabolize the cholesterol into something productive, which leaves it just circulating in your system and causing problems.

Also, garlic is supposed to bring cholesterol into healthy parameters. Fresh, organic garlic is best. Stay away from garlic sprayed with the chemical(I can't remember what it is called) that keeps it from sprouting, as that chemical is highly carcinogenic!!! If it sprouts when left alone it's probably ok.
And I think the Kyolic garlic supplement is supposed to work for lowering cholesterol too.

I've read that niacin is good for cholesterol levels. But not niacinamide, which is the time-released version, it is hard on your liver.
I like 500mg niacin from Nutrabio.com.
Btw, it is REALLY GOOD FOR WOOD!!! ;D

Another thing is control your bloodsugar!!!
Constantly high blood sugar sets you up for heart disease by elevating your cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.

And arginine is supposed to clear adhesions from your arteries by causing your body to release nitric oxide from the walls of the arteries and clearing whatever is stuck to them.
The brand I swear by is AEE(arginine ethyl ester) by Nutrabio. The ethyl ester enables it to by-pass to gut and go straight into the blood stream.
This is the single best pre-workout supplement that I've ever tried(amazing pumps, extra energy, and added vascularity are what I've experienced from it, and no I don't get paid from this endorsement 😀).
Take it with citrulline malate. Citrulline causes the arginine to circulate in the blood stream much longer that arginine by itself.
8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back