Ricnixon

Pumped
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have some old reconstituted HGH that I left in my refrigerator for about four months.

I read that HGH goes bad after about 30 to 45 days in the fridge after it’s reconstituted.

What would you guys do take it to toss it?

FYI it was in the fridge at 34 degrees in a sealed Ziploc bag. Not that it matters just throwing it out there.

Use the shit out of it bro. bet its still decent. May half to double the dose or something. But I'm sure it will still do something.

I’d use it, but my guess 99% chance it’s not good. Supposedly Bac water only keeps it sterile for month. But hey who knows.

I’d use it, but my guess 99% chance it’s not good. Supposedly Bac water only keeps it sterile for month. But hey who knows.
JinkoAgreed

If it’s cloudy toss it I did the same thing as you once it was cloudy said it will be fine gave me a painful red lump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.