Old School Mod

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey all, I was just beginning to poke around the place when I ran across this intro section. I knew I couldn't find anything more interesting than a section where I could talk about myself, so I stopped here first.

Some of you who have been around may know me as a great, powerful and humble mod from as far back as Beachboy's site, or Freakz or MC. I'm old school, having trained personally with many of the greats including Tom Platz, Albert Beckles, Shawn Ray, Tonya Knight and many more. I've owned so many health clubs, gyms and training centers that I can't even remember any more. I've lived the life and I continue to live it, although now that I'm under 200lbs I can breath after walking up stairs. Training & diet are just a normal way of life for me now and require little effort. I've learned that the only thing that matters is consistency.

That's all for now. Later I will expand on my greatness and modesty.

All the best,

- T

Nothing better than good ol' fashioned modesty lol. Welcome to the site T.

Welcome T-Bar! This is great addition to our line up, guys. And, quite possibly, the most Modest person in the world! Real glad you could make it here bro!

Thanks all. This is a REALLY different layout. It's going to take me a while to get the hang of it. Still haven't figured out why the rules section doesn't show the rules but makes it VERY clear that if you break them or complain you'll get tossed. I'm a fan of being tossed, but I don't think you meant it in a good way. I'm sure I'm just missing something.

Anyway, thanks for the invite and the welcome. I'm excited to take a look around and see how you guys do things here.

- T

T-bar said:
Thanks all. This is a REALLY different layout. It's going to take me a while to get the hang of it. Still haven't figured out why the rules section doesn't show the rules but makes it VERY clear that if you break them or complain you'll get tossed. I'm a fan of being tossed, but I don't think you meant it in a good way. I'm sure I'm just missing something.

Anyway, thanks for the invite and the welcome. I'm excited to take a look around and see how you guys do things here.

- T
T-barthe difference is where other boards focus on making money and user friendliness.

I am not 4 profit and focus on security...

😉

Security is the only true 'rule' here...

WOW, so with all your knowledge and experience we shall all await to hear the great words , posts and threads you shall bring to the board.

Welcome to EG we are excited your here.

Buck

Welcome T hope you stick around and share some of your knowledge with us. Like grim said the only true rule is our security and that's the way we like it.

Yeah, seems other than the "mind security" in all of its various forms, everyone tends to work out any issues amongst themselves. Real nice being able to read and post in the adult section.

I'll warn you tho T, they can be kinda sophmorish about some things. Like, I happened to have mentioned liking fat chicks, now Im labeled for life. Exact same thing happened back
In high school when I screwed all those stupid goats on a bet.

Camzilla said:
Yeah, seems other than the "mind security" in all of its various forms, everyone tends to work out any issues amongst themselves. Real nice being able to read and post in the adult section.

I'll warn you tho T, they can be kinda sophmorish about some things. Like, I happened to have mentioned liking fat chicks, now Im labeled for life. Exact same thing happened back
In high school when I screwed all those stupid goats on a bet.
CamzillaBwahahahaahaahahahahahaaaha......Classic!!!lol

Hmm, the name is vaguely familiar. Do I know you? Welcome to the best board on the planet! It's about time you got your ass over here!

Welcome T-bar, looking forward to your wisdom in posts. Great to finally have some modesty around this place 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.