On a drug test, Are all steroids equal?

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I have a script for Androgel. I might be getting a job that tests for all kinds of drugs. Im wondering if say I'm on cycle and get tested, are certain drugs shown specifically?

For example, If I'm running Test, tren and EQ, and It shows on the drug test that I'm on gear, Can I just blame the positive on the Androgel? Or will they be able to tell its more than that? Not sure how exact the test is, or if its just a general yes you have steroids in your system.

Thanks guys!

i dont have any experience with this or know this is just my guess. I think when they take the tests, it will just show your test levels and stuff will be very elevated. I don't think it will tell them specific compounds unless they got it literally tested for taht specific one which I doubt. but thats my guess i'll let somebody else confirm the truth about this. haha

Bro, when I got my job they gave me a drug test, and I was mid cycle. Test E, Deca, EQ, Dbol/Drol. I didn't even worry because they're actually testing for illegal type drugs, and AAS doesn't fall into that type of category for a typical drug test . U'll be good bro !!!

don't know what the job is but i don't know of any job that test for steroids at all... i know several police officers that cycle and get tested but it's only for recreational drugs...

i have gotten my test levels checked at the docs office (trt level use) and was using NPP, masteron and tbol on top of the trt and nothing showed but the testosterone...

i'm no expert and i don't know the job that's testing you so there is no way for me to be sure about anything... but i'm fairly certain they would have t test for each compound.. good luck and do some research on the job and the testing if you can

I know the answer to Drug testing, Rec's cost under $50.00 Hormones cost $600.00. I passed EVERY test even for Rec's.

Dr.A

Thanks for the input guys, It would be a position as a C.O. my buddy told me to lay off everything including roids, and the application itself specifically asks if you have juiced before. Maybe he was just being cautious though, Idk.

You're fine bro, companies nearly never test for gear, way to expensive.. and they are tested separately. Blood has to be drawn.

d3r3k said:
Thanks for the input guys, It would be a position as a C.O. my buddy told me to lay off everything including roids, and the application itself specifically asks if you have juiced before. Maybe he was just being cautious though, Idk.
d3r3k
I believe although not 100% sure, CO's due test for anabolics.................Approach with caution.

Dr.A

The state and county I live in asks the same question when applying for a C.O. Position. When they asked about steroids they were ok with past use as long as it was orals. When it comes to injectable they automatically disqualify you due to needle use.

damn, drink lots of pickle juice? if its a blood test well then that will show if you've taken long esters. MMA fighters usually take short esters.

I'm pretty sure the androgel will test as a fast acting testostrone. And anything else will test for that exact testosterone. So you can't blame a bad test on the androgel cause they will be able to tell what you are actually injecting.

well you're pretty much screwed if they test you

http://www.steroidtips.com/detection.htm

ElChango said:
damn, drink lots of pickle juice? if its a blood test well then that will show if you've taken long esters. MMA fighters usually take short esters.

I'm pretty sure the androgel will test as a fast acting testostrone. And anything else will test for that exact testosterone. So you can't blame a bad test on the androgel cause they will be able to tell what you are actually injecting.

well you're pretty much screwed if they test you

http://www.steroidtips.com/detection.htm
ElChango
Well Ive been off for about 4.5-5 months and the test would probably in at least 2 months, so I think I'll be fine. Im asking is because I was planning a cycle in the near future, but guess I will hold off just to be safe.

stonetag said:
Are you saying CO as in Conservation Officer?

Correctional Officer, probably same thing?

I believe they just test for Test but I'm not 100%. One of my buddies works for customs and they test him for Test and other illegal drugs. He'd be screwed if they tested him for other anabolic compounds

Brother d3r3k you are good to go mane! They just test for opiats, stimulants, weed and thing like that. You are good
to go. They don't do a Roids test so to speak. Here is a link for URINLUCK. This will have you pass any drug test with
flying colors.

https://www.urineluck.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=10

Don't sleep on this shit bro! Its the REAL DEAL!

BIGBOSS said:
Brother d3r3k you are good to go mane! They just test for opiats, stimulants, weed and thing like that. You are good
to go. They don't do a Roids test so to speak. Here is a link for URINLUCK. This will have you pass any drug test with
flying colors.

https://www.urineluck.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=10

Don't sleep on this shit bro! Its the REAL DEAL!
BIGBOSS
Thanks lol, I know the inmates need to give a urine sample while the appointed C.O. Stares at your junk to avoid things like this... lol (seriously though), dunno if thats how they test new hires lmao.

d3r3k said:
Thanks lol, I know the inmates need to give a urine sample while the appointed C.O. Stares at your junk to avoid things like this... lol (seriously though), dunno if thats how they test new hires lmao.
d3r3kexplains why you want the job! 😛

Hey, cant complain? Making bank to be a meat gazer when you do it for free. 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.