Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well guys,

I guess some of you may have noticed I've been a little sporadic lately. Turns out, I've been busier then a sardine in a shark tank trying to get things handled, started, finished, and lined up. I've been offered a job in central NC and decided to take it. Gonna move my son, daughter -in-law and grandbaby back in with me and Supergirl to help them out in trying to get ahead while they're still young in this marriage and parenthood thing.

In the meantime, I've been busting my hump trying to get my business sold, house listed, "Honey Do's", shop sold, and all the loose ends of the business tied up. I move in a week!!!! And, since I committed to the new position, my business all of a sudden took off!! (Friggin figures)...but, anyway....wish me luck, and sorry for the inconsistency in my logging in. I try to still get on everyday, but, I'm here, there, and everywhere when I do. 😉

Get a manager for your business! Double profit!

Goodluck brother I hope the best for you and your family.

Don't lie bro !!!!
U made ur own site called TS GENETICS !!!
Lol , playin bro .
U do good for urself bro , good luck and god bless !!!

Hang tough and good luck TS.Im just below you in SC. not bad to have a brother a little closer,LOL. Everything you are doing is great and will def. pay off,be safe my friend!!!!

Thanks Guys! Family first....always. Except when Lith is handing out free reach arounds! 😉

So, superman and the hulk are constantly bandying about homo-erotic slurs towards each other and everyone else. I think they share a secret.lol.

Hey TS I completely understand bro how life can take a turn for the busier in no time.
Glad everything is working out for you brotha. You had to leave Smallville Kansas sometime.

Hey brother i know exactly how it is .... Its been a struggle for me sometimes to log in when peeps are here as we all have different schedules.

Good luck Brother T! I am happy for you and your family mane!

Damn TS you sound worse off than me. LOL Good luck bro. Let me know if you need any help.....with supergirl of course. 😉

RockShawn said:
Damn TS you sound worse off than me. LOL Good luck bro. Let me know if you need any help.....with supergirl of course. 😉
RockShawn
Well, from what your wife told me, you'd be no help at all. 😉

Hanzo said:
Well, from what your wife told me, you'd be no help at all. 😉
Hanzo....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.