oops

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I just 1ml of lidocaine in my hgh I thought it was my bac water. Qnyone know if it will be fine and how long it will last?

Hahahahah.........well.....at least you won't feel anything if it isn't!! Lol

no idea :/

I would still give it a try. We used to dilute BOTOX with lidocaine when we first started giving it because we thought it would make the injections less painful. We found out that because of the pH of the lidocaine the injections actually hurt more than when we used bacteriostatic water so we switched. Having said that, the BOTOX still worked the same no matter which dilution tech was used. BOTOX is very fragile just like HGH.

Sleeper said:
I would still give it a try. We used to dilute BOTOX with lidocaine when we first started giving it because we thought it would make the injections less painful. We found out that because of the pH of the lidocaine the injections actually hurt more than when we used bacteriostatic water so we switched. Having said that, the BOTOX still worked the same no matter which dilution tech was used. BOTOX is very fragile just like HGH.
SleeperYa im not gonna toss it I just hope I didn't kill the hormone thanks for the input

Sleeper said:
Sleeper
ya but you still need to keep in mind that botox is a toxin, a lot like a bad food poisoning and it is a lot more resilient then HGH being a hormone...

Good point k88, not exactly apples to apples. Hopefully since Lidocaine is dissolved in a normal saline solution there should be room in the mix to dissolve the HGH without supersaturation. The question would be if the sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid used to adjust the pH would attenuate the hormone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.