Open punctured vials?

Z82

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Do you guys keep them for your next run. I know most of us use them till they're gone but since im coming off early you think the oil will stay sterile and fresh for months?

You'll be fine man. Keep it in cool dark place and no worries. I have kept opened vials for quite a while with no trouble.
On second thought, better send it all to me before it goes bad! Don't wanna waste it do ya? Lol

view the vials in front of a good Fluorescent light and make sure there aren't and floaters, and you're fine.

Lol id say half my vials are opened. i found a vial of test e from my fuirst cycle over 2 years i just pinned the other day lol. As stated above just keep them in a cool dark place.

Z82 said:
Do you guys keep them for your next run. I know most of us use them till they're gone but since im coming off early you think the oil will stay sterile and fresh for months?
Z82
Of course man! Just dont trade/buy punctured vails. As long as there your's, it's fair play

I have used open punctured vials many times over the years without any issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.