Open Vials Poll

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How long after you open the vial will you use it for.?

With some vials being 20 and 40ml they last longer so wanted to see what everyone's current practice is when it comes to how long you use an open IM vial?

Iv had some open for around a year. Iv never
Had a issue

i just wipe top good, they not much different.
plastic top does nothing, the seal itself self heals as long as not using huge pin to draw
i also dont keep them in a dirty area etc

Just having it open imho doesn't shorten the life of the gear. What's more important is how you store it (the conditions you're storing it in ie. temp, humidity, amount of light, etc).

Bro , the vial could stay open until god knows when, if I run across it in the stash, clean the top with alcohol, GTG !!!
Wipe That Shit
Pin That Shit

I got my wife a vial of primo long ago... she used about half of it and left it sit, maybe a year. By the time i found it, it was thick in the vial. Think like eq500 or something. My guess is evaporation occured and left a higher concentration behind.
I used it, it hurt like a very high concentration oil but i used every drop

Def could see stopper quality as well as not all stoppers are equal

Once you draw from that vial and it is stored in a dark place I wouldn't keep it longer than 6 months. That's just me though. I'm no scientist or anything just germs are scary lol I'm not rich either and the Hospital isn't cheap if something were to go wrong.

There is a story about this somewhere I just can't remember at the moment. Anyways happy pinning.

That’s why it’s always important to keep antibiotics for your fish and birds around incase they get an infection it can be dealt with quickly

can't have a sick fishy!!

Sick fishy don’t grow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.