Operation cyber juice 16 labs busted

zaphod

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
http://www.kpho.com/story/29936683/operation-cyber-juice-dea-busts-steroid-traffickers-in-az-and-across-country

go ahead and look up operation cyber juice does anyone know who this lab with the hulk is they were busted.
[_85315322_juice_dea624.jpg expired]
[8707346_G.jpg expired]
[DEARaid_1441150338052_147386_ver1_0.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 8707346_G.webp
    8707346_G.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 99
Thats an eroids vendor isn't it? ... That's like one step from selling aas in the parking lot of the police station. Your just waiting get busted on eroids

well who ever knows whos labs they are should tell everyone who they are so we all know who might of used them in the pic

Its a joke. Everyone on most boards juices. And how many of us die from aas?

This is the biggest reason I no longer have a website. Too publicly visible...too much attention.

-Erik

Iv order from hulk he was my first order ever ! It was great gear

I see the pic. But I would bet that's only about half of what they confiscated. There are gonna be some swolt up DEA agents in a couple of months.

Joker said:
Yup, then people want to know why I go dark for short moments at a time.
This started back in late June early July. I stopped talking to him back in early may.
One thing I've always ran with was my gut. ... when something don't feel right. ..I run with it.
It's too bad , he was a good dude.

Funny thing , I knew this article would pop up. Was just a matter of time. .... I was sitting back and waiting for it to unfold.
Joker
If it has worked for you thus far. Stick with your gut feelings Irish

erikgearhead said:
This is the biggest reason I no longer have a website. Too publicly visible...too much attention.

-Erik
erikgearhead
Absolutely it still baffles me why domestic guys would want a site?! Just asking to be busted

wondering what they planning atm...

There are still remnances of your site on the net bro. A few guys I helped were able to research your gear and prices online bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back