Optimal tren/test/masteron ratio

Myoxon

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
The combination of Trenbolone, Testosterone and Masteron is a proven combo which offers distinct synergistic effects, this combo introduce a potent compound from each of the main androgen's derivates - the trenbolone which is a powerful 19-nor steroid, the Masteron which is an effective dehydrotestosterone derivate, and of course testosterone which is the master androgen hormone

Have seen for quite some time that the topic of what is the optimal ratio between these is quite a debatable topic, both here and on other forums, and would like to get your input, of course each individual has his own preferences and experience

We offer these 2 blends -

SynerGix 450 (Supreme Anabolic/Androgenic Matrix) US domestic delivery - sciroxxonline.com - which is a high dosage long acting and potent blend

Buy Ultradex 150 By Sciroxx laboratories. USA domestic delivery - which is more cutting/pre-contest oriented blend

I would like to get your input on whether there is a room for another blend which will offer other ratio (high tren, low test, medium masteron is one which comes to mind)

Last edited:
For me the ultimate mix is 250 test / 600 tren / 600 mast with essentially no side effects at all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For me the ultimate mix is 250 test / 600 tren / 600 mast with essentially no side effects at all

BigKev
I'm pretty close to the same mg's.

BigKev
This is what i ran the last tren run. We have to remember that the compounds compete for receptors. Let your strongest compounds do the work. Ive always considered the test while on a tren run to just be for libido purposes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back