Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
http://www.enzymesettlement.com/

Check out the website, if you've purchased any of their products mentioned you're entitled to some cash

Figures, and I was using their casein all along. I still think they have superior products tho.

Hanzo said:
Figures, and I was using their casein all along. I still think they have superior products tho.
HanzoI never stopped using them! Still do....they're just Superior!

I was also pretty interested in their casein. Probably still grab some.

I used to use their protein. but I don't think I've purchased any since before 08. if I did, I don't have any proof.

I love Optimum Nutrition , that's the bulk of my supplements, did a lot of research b4 I decided to go the Optimum route. They're proteins are great!!! I like Serious Mass and Pro Complex Gainer to name some !!!

I like there protein and casein also and have been useing ON products for years but don't have proof of purchase that far back. Who would? Can't beat their banana as far as taste.

The site I order from has all my transactions on file and I can actually print them out. Still don't know whether I'll try for the money back thing tho !!!

I use the amino energy from them and I like it. I had the protein but didn't really use it much and my son started using it so I gave it to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.