Oral combos and feedback

J

jdb3

Alright fellas! Lets explore and roid talk a little

1) Whats every ones overall favirote. Tbol or Anavar. Give reason why and any experiences youve had wih each

2) Which sounds best and that you would be willing to try ? Explain why

A. Anadrol with low tbol dose
B. Anadrol with anavar
C. A tbol/var combo

Lets discuss some hormones!!

THIS IS NOT ME ASKING FOR ADVICE! JUST ENCOURAGING SOME GOOD OLE AAS DISCUSSION!

did several runs of var at the end of a d-bol cycle. var is var

just did first t-bol run, crazy pumps and vascularity, Im in a sust/npp cycle used the t bol for a kickstart

I like var because of the lean build and the strength gains I get from it. I never tried t-bol.

rimjob, with some reach around always feels good. 😛

But on a serious note, running two orals together can be a bit harsh on the liver remember and can cause a loss of appetite as well. Safer to run one after the other, but if your set on it, then the above are your better options ect jdb3, but again can be quite harsh.

goodfella said:
rimjob, with some reach around always feels good. 😛

But on a serious note, running two orals together can be a bit harsh on the liver remember and can cause a loss of appetite as well. Safer to run one after the other, but if your set on it, then the above are your better options ect jdb3, but again can be quite harsh.
goodfella
This is not advice for me! Its simple roid talk! And two orals with correct dosages can be ran just as safely as one oral 😉

50mg drol with a liitle var (40mg) produces some AMAZING pumps!

Love var by far one of my favorites will be a staple in every run i have as far as tbol shit gave me bad head aches had to stop running it. Dbol ok but i get too bloated on the stuff. Var and anadrol sounds interesting never tried anadrol though i know its known to be pretty rough on your liver.

Ram

Anavar so far. This is my first run with it.
Anything with Anadrol in it makes me nervous ever since my overdose on CHERRYBOMB

Im with Ram on the drol and var sounding pretty interesting. I never took 2 orals at once before so it would be new to me cause I was always under the assumption that you should only take one at a time, you can take them back to back but not together. I would be up for trying drol and var simultaneously.

ram97 said:
Love var by far one of my favorites will be a staple in every run i have as far as tbol shit gave me bad head aches had to stop running it. Dbol ok but i get too bloated on the stuff. Var and anadrol sounds interesting never tried anadrol though i know its known to be pretty rough on your liver.

Ram
ram97
Not as much as you think....

Study was done on Male AIDS patients...all 25-32 years of age.

GROUP 1: 50mg Day oxymethelone for 6 weeks. Result: No significant raise is liver enzyme
GROUP 2: 100mg Day oxymethelone for 6 weeks. Result. Slighly elevated liver enzyme count

Now...what you must keep in mind is that after the 6 week mark, liver enzyme would obviously be effected more and more and at a faster rate as the duration went on...due to some enzyme count already being raised, Im sure it would become higher more quickly after the afore mentioned time frames.

In laymans terms..Group 2 only slightly elevated at 6 weeks....and who knows say 8 week, the count could be severely raised.

Tbol is a beast. Doesn't seem to dry you out and it doesn't bloat you up. It's a nice and easy in between oral. Adrol are my skittles.

I'll be tapering 50/100/50 adrol here in a few months and running a tbol immediately after. Focusing on a power building routine to get back in it after my injury

steroids are bad DONT DO THEM..

anadrol/tbol

anadrol/pro-v

anadrol/anavar

anadrol////////////

lol in order of presadence

Var/Tbol........insane pumps, and vascularity abounds. No retention or bulking involved. Just a good hard, vascular look!

get ready lol the two are pretty awesome together in my book I ran the drol at 40ed 20 in the am and 20mg at night before bed and ran the anavar basically the same way but 40 and 40.

I've always been scared of drol due to bloat but my next cycle and diet are pretty strict so I might add 50mg drol/day. Currently looking at 375mg test e/week, 600mg tren e/week and 60mg var per day

i got some pharm grade drol coming so Im looking at this....

first 30 days 50mg drol / 20mg tbol
last 15 days 40mg tbol

Im gonna try 80 var and 25 drol to start and if i feel good will ramp up drol to 50.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back