GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
I have been doing some research on injectable orals vs plain orals.

What I have come up with is that orals injected are still going to be processed eventually by the liver but to a lesser extent. You may still have to take a liver guard, but it's not AS much of an issue.
I have also done alot of research on dosages and steroid half life's on injectables. The research and bro science I have discovered show that injectable orals have a much longer half life (24-48 hours depending on the compound used). This research also shows that injectable steroids provide a more stable blood level with a lower dosage, due to the fact that you absorb most of the injected steroid, whereas orally taken steroids and their bio availability is less.

For the oral use side of the steroid ingested research I have come across....
Seems that the orally taken steroid has less of a half life, more conversion to estrogen in a much much shorter amount of time (4-12 hours depending on the compound used), and are much more liver toxic because they are directly broken down and processed by the liver.

My question is for everyone and their experiences. This is just purely to share medical or personal experience. So everyone is welcomed and encouraged to participate in this thread.
I know we have some VERY very knowledgeable people on here as well as vendors, so drop your lines and let's get this thread rolling!!!!!!!

-GoPro or go home lol.

Last edited:
Personally I have seen and experienced that injections on some injectable orals can be painful and have a slower on set.
Orally taken orals can kick in faster but I have had so big sides from them at to high of a dosage or just what we call regular dosages.

i like injectable orals myself, less toxic but not sure the punch

I agree. Seems like it is a lil slow on the actual punch....but then after a week, week and half I really feel it and it is all the time instead of just for a couple hours before and after my workout.

It bring more to orals then alot are use to. I home brewed rewed some Adrol one time and it seemed like more of a cycle instead of a cycle start. And my BP was WAY less of an issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.