Orals Vs. Injectables !!! Rich Piana !!! Truth !!!

Torres

GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Another vid I found, IMO spot on about the orals & Injectables !!!

http://youtu.be/eCl_toGA8zQ

"If your not man enough to put a needle in your ass then your not man enough to take steriods..."

Rich Piana

I appreciate someone putting this type of content out there. Awesome physique too, especially at 47, damn.

That was hands down his best video. Spot on and should be required viewing for all noobs

that is a great video!! but it still wont stop some people from spending huge amounts of money on 6 weeks of anavar!...that probably isnt actually anavar

He seems like an ok guy. But I don't understand why we praise I guy for telling the truth. Thought that's what your supposed to do. Whats so cutting edge about what he says?

i dont think its supposed to be cutting edge info, just good information that many people will still ignore

Yea it's more about how open he is about AAS & got to admit the man is a fuckin monster !!!
So y not admire the guy !!!

ya the guy looks Fing amazing. i just cant figure out why he covered all that hard work with those ugly ass tattoos

lol but i inject twice a week off cycle and I still love Anavar..to me its a great drug, works better for me than high test. right now im doing 200 mg pw test, 300 mg NPP and anavar 20/25/20 per day. low estrogen cycle with good results that last . i will add i do 25 to 50 mg per day of Aromasin to keep things where i like them

misterB said:
lol but i inject twice a week off cycle and I still love Anavar..to me its a great drug, works better for me than high test. right now im doing 200 mg pw test, 300 mg NPP and anavar 20/25/20 per day. low estrogen cycle with good results that last . i will add i do 25 to 50 mg per day of Aromasin to keep things where i like them
misterB
I always read about how var has almost no liver toxicity. Have you ever had bloods done while on var? Curious about how they checked out.

Are you saying you take var while off cycle? If so how does it affect your natty production?
That's 65mg/day split into 3 doses, right?

What kind of effect does the aromasin have on this cycle?
low test=low estro
var(dht derivative)=low or no estro
npp(prolactin)=prolactin sides(possibly antagonized by estro I've read that controlling estro reduces or eliminates prolactin sides. Does anyone know if this is true?
Is this why you take the aromasin Mr. B?^^^^^ to reduce prolactin sides

Just curious
(i've never tried var, kind of obvious huh?)

Taking orals over a long period of time does put strain on your liver to say the least, and simply staying on it in high doses, that I consider 50-100 mgs/day year round is ignorant of the consequences which I ran into myself. I seen someone post what they did on and off cycle and they should have been doing their off cycle for their on cycle, after I saw how heavy and muscular they were. If you are not eating enough to make you grow the size then shooting up a lot isnt going to help.

Jinko said:
He seems like an ok guy. But I don't understand why we praise I guy for telling the truth. Thought that's what your supposed to do. Whats so cutting edge about what he says?
Jinko Well put brotha....
I think what's so cutting edge is that he's the only one shootin it straight...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.