Order Frequency

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just curious, do yall have the mindset that more frequent but smaller orders are best or less frequent larger orders? On average, how many orders do you place per year?

I put in an order and wait for it to get here. Big or small.

I only do 2 orders a year and there big, one bulking, one cutting, and place one gh order a year which is around 60 kits or so. Fly under the radar and less worry about loosing multi packs.

As far as being an end user is concerned, is there really much increased risk with 3-4 small orders a year vs 2 larger? I'd imagine "if" an in transit pack was inspected and it was a larger quantity of gear, maybe more likelihood of LE wanting to look deeper into the purchaser? Idk that's why I ask, trying to get a feel behind what is more/less risky for the buyer. Id imagine that some more serious guys or pros are putting in orders on a monthly basis. I will add, if 3 to 4 small orders a year, not all being from the same source. So the origination point is also not always the same.

stay away from overseas otherwise don’t worry. I have received packs damaged in transit that you could see needle points through the bottom they just tape over it and send it down the line. The PO’s only worry is getting that delivered scan. I have a relative that works for the PO if you have more questions pm me I can ease your concerns.

i just wait until i win an auction 😉

I like to place orders as I need them.....I do plan ahead. Sometime if a sponsor is having a killer sale I like to some up on the goodies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.