ORDERING REMINDERS

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Guys, I know we all get sucked into the whole fast turnaround issue, quick email response and PM response. Here are some reminders to make you 'Look' like a vet at this game.

1. Not every vendor works this biz 24/7. Most have regular jobs and it may take some time to respond. Just know that they value you as a customer or else they wouldn't be on here doing this.
2. FOLLOW the individual vendor's directions. They are spelled out in their list!!
3. Shit Happens!! PO is slow sometimes, Weather delays stuff, Shit Happens.
4. Do NOT start bitching about TA until it has been an obscene amount of time and the Vendor can't give answers.
5. This is not Burger King!! Don't treat it that way!
6. Come to staff first with concerns if you the vendor isn't responding timely (ie within a few days), but please just one of us. We keep a log of issues brought to our attention so we all know what's going on.
7. CHECK YOUR ADDRESS 3 TIMES!! If you have an obscure letter in the address, use lower case so the distinction can be made.
8. Weekends should be considered dead time. If you get a response or if someone ships on the weekend, consider it a bonus not the norm.

Most of this is common sense. Basically, think as if you were the vendor. They have normal lives and jobs and families like me and you.

Feel free to add to the list and I'll edit.
Now "Fuck You.....errr I mean Keep It Classy EG" - Ron Burgundy out

This is all standard information and good information. There are a few sources here I think need to consolidate their email. If a customer emails one of the 4 or 5 ways of communication the source has over a several day span then finds out one or more of his emails are not even used anymore....well....it gets annoying on this end too on multiple levels.

Never the less....great post rock

Not picking on anyone in particular. We've had a small rash of "hey it's been 6 days and I don't have my pack" kind of stuff. I just want to keep the reminder out there. And you are right, I will take a look at some of the lists and if it looks confusing then I'll suggest changes to the Vendor.

Thanks Z!

6 WHOLE DAYS!!! what the hell I this world coming to? Man I can remember having to wait weeks on end for overseas gear and hope customs didn't find it. So to anyone whining over 6-10 days t/a KEEP IT TO YEA SELF!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.