Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So to be honest I usually don't buy organic because items tend to have a shorter shelf life.

At the store hoverer the regular banana's were way to ripe for my liking. The organics looked much better so I bought them.

Well I'm hooked! They taste better, have more flavor imo well worth the extra $

Happy I tried organic since the other banana's SUCKED

image_2024-08-07_115844774.png

So to be honest I usually don't buy organic because items tend to have a shorter shelf life.

At the store hoverer the regular banana's were way to ripe for my liking. The organics looked much better so I bought them.

View attachment 48320
GRIMProbably likewise with organic fruit.

I do have to say I have found the same thing with most organic foods. They do tend to taste better but do not last as long on the self life.

View attachment 48320
GRIMToo me they seem to have longer shelf life but dang they sure taste better and at .20 extra a pound not bad! Just me though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.